PDA

View Full Version : Brand new

HotPinkLady
16-09-07, 10:07
Hi all!!!!!

There I was billy no mates out on my 1200GS yesterday when I popped into Box Hill for a burger and chips. ALmost immediately met a load of friendly biker types including another GS owner who gave me this website address - so here I am!!
Love my GS to bits and am already buying bits to personalise it from Nippy Normans etc...
Been riding bikes on and off for about 25 years (!!) and have had tigers, blackbirds,ZZR 1100 but my favourite is my current GS. So forgiving and fun as well!
Would love to go abroad with it - France and Belgium to start with as the beer is great there - :beerjug:

Anyway if you are about Surrey way and see a yellow GS ridden by a girl in a pink/black leather jacket say "Hi"..........

Cheers .........:roll

Macca2321
16-09-07, 10:42
Welcome to the site. Enjoy the banter and get your purse out to spend those well earned pennies :thumb

Should have go an 1150 though:augie

Macca....

DavidHale
16-09-07, 21:54
Hello! :)

abrasion
17-09-07, 07:05
Hello and welcome.

Sure Duchess will be along soon to officially welcome another female member.

Duchess
17-09-07, 07:14
Hello and welcome.

Sure Duchess will be along soon to officially welcome another female member.

Nearly missed this one, thanks for 'bumping' it to the top Abrasion :thumb2

Anyway if you are about Surrey way and see a yellow GS ridden by a girl in a pink/black leather jacket say "Hi"..........

HotpinkLady hello, its always good to have new GS ladies on board with us.

Take a virtual stroll further down the forum you'll see we have a room for other GS ladies aptly named the 'Heels On Wheels' where we have a little natter about everything and anything. There's a few of us in there and our get-togethers can be good fun. Maybe you'd like to join us :thumb2

Come and say hello to us when you get 5 mins to yourself.

:)

Have fun and enjoy your stay with us. :)

garfield
17-09-07, 07:50
hi there, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy :thumb

happy biking :D

Blackal
17-09-07, 08:01
Indeed - welcome to the site............ lots of knowledge (p1sh from Garfield and me :blast) and lots of people to meet :thumb2

I love the highlands of Scotland - but Continental Europe is the place for adventures :thumb2

Al :thumb

garfield
17-09-07, 08:08
(p1sh from Garfield and me :blast)

:jes

I love the highlands of Scotland - but Continental Europe is the place for adventures :thumb2

Al :thumb

Scotland everytime :bow and once you get to Europe, Norway is the place to see :bow

(RIP) MOTÖRHEAD
17-09-07, 12:45
Welcome to the site

Quite possibly as pass through Bagshot daily and pop into Box Hill every now and then.

darkhorse
17-09-07, 13:39
welcome :thumb

Gazzabart
17-09-07, 20:44
Hi all!!!!!

There I was billy no mates out on my 1200GS yesterday when I popped into Box Hill for a burger and chips. ALmost immediately met a load of friendly biker types including another GS owner who gave me this website address - so here I am!!
Love my GS to bits and am already buying bits to personalise it from Nippy Normans etc...
Been riding bikes on and off for about 25 years (!!) and have had tigers, blackbirds,ZZR 1100 but my favourite is my current GS. So forgiving and fun as well!
Would love to go abroad with it - France and Belgium to start with as the beer is great there - :beerjug:

hello u
welcom to the nut house:beerjug:

HotPinkLady
17-09-07, 23:30
Thanks to every one who has sent me a reply to my first message - have been made to feel very welcome!!:)

Duchess - will certainly be in touch and am now off to search the website for heels on wheels........:type

Motorhead - keep your eyes peeled esp round the A30 Yaverland road area when passing through Bagshot!!:thumb2

Great ideas for places to go abroad - Norway via Scotland and the whole of europe!! Best I get some time off work.......

Thanks again !!

HPL
xx:angel

Rux
18-09-07, 12:59
Hello Pink Lady, went to France some time back on my Africa Twin 2 up with my wife. Try France, it will blow you away the way they treat bikes over there. We took 2 weeks to tour western and southern France, ending up in the Herault region in the south. Not too many tourists but stunning roads. Try finding Najac on your way, a real gem.

HotPinkLady
19-09-07, 21:48
HI Rux
Thanks for the suggestion of France and Najac - will certainly consider it when planning my holiday next year!
Cheers

Janie
19-09-07, 21:53
hello pink lady nice to see another girl who rides a 1200gs..........welcome to the site...................janie xx

GO SLOW
20-09-07, 10:14
Hi all,

New here and in the dark. Got a 1150 adventure and the lights are poor very
bad on dip. Any advice on makeing them better would be grate. Appart from
lights the GS is great and i love getting out on it. Thank's for any help you
all can give me. Cheers for now.:beerjug:

Aidan1150
20-09-07, 10:30
Welcome Go Slow. :thumb2

At the top of the page you will see a Search button. Type in lights, pour a big mug of tea and prepare yourself for a long read.

Hella Micro De's and Hella FF50's are the preferred choice for Tossers here and are what I have on my 1150. :)

TheWarlock
20-09-07, 10:35
Hello and welcome HPL and GoSlow. Enjoy the lunacy.

Matt Gibbs
20-09-07, 21:37
Hi HPL,
Welcome to the site. Just down the road from you in sunny Camberley.
Have a look in the South East section, there is a curry night coming up in Basingstoke shortly if you are interested.
Regards
Matt

Captain Pugwash
20-09-07, 21:56
Hello HPL.

Nice pic.Hope you don't wear that on your bike.

You'll like this forum and there are always lots of events,especially in the Heels on Wheels section.

Infact there may still be a couple of places left at Duchess's Crochet Night which is coming up soon.

:augie

Duchess
21-09-07, 07:37
Infact there may still be a couple of places left at Duchess's Crochet Night which is coming up soon.

:augie

(sigh) .... look if you're going to trip into my section ......

C R O T C H E T ok ?

I prefer mine with 'T'

Matt Gibbs
21-09-07, 15:29
Manny,
I fear you are going to get into big big trouble for that.
Matt

garfield
21-09-07, 16:09
Hi all,

New here and in the dark. Got a 1150 adventure and the lights are poor very
bad on dip. Any advice on makeing them better would be grate. Appart from
lights the GS is great and i love getting out on it. Thank's for any help you
all can give me. Cheers for now.:beerjug:

welcome to the site :thumb