AR14 Does it again!

Dakar Gal

Reaction score
A few of us (Jockser and clan, Sugarcube, BB1 and meself) went down for a goo at the Enduro today in Clonaslee. Mainly to get a feel for the whole race scene and see if its a goer for next year, but also to throw words of encouragement and rocks at AR14 in his attempt to win the Irish championship.
We were well and truly drowned as the heavens opened for the first 2 hours of play, but got some good views of the race (note to self; dont walk where the fluourescent pink arrows are pointing :blast).

Twas a good day out, and despite the rain, muck, blood, sweat and tears (and that was just us watching!) we havent been totally put off.

Just got the provisional results - Andrew came first in the Expert class. :clap:clap
Here's our hero in action;
startline.jpg

specialtest1.jpg

specialtest2.jpg

I can't believe I wasn't looking at the camera in the last photo......

Wait a minute, were you taking pics of Eoin in those first 2 an I just got in the way!!

Thanks all for your support and to Orla for helping me tape up my (soft office boy)hands up for the last lap. It was a close finish an I sneaked the win by 2.1 seconds!

Thanks all for your support and to Orla for helping me tape up my (soft office boy)hands up for the last lap. It was a close finish an I sneaked the win by 2.1 seconds!

:thumb No bother. Just glad you didnt get disqualified for wheelying through Parc Ferme!:D

Well done Andrew :clap:clap

Good craic had by Sugarcube, my kids & myself, despite only being there for a couple of hours. Thankfully most of the rain landed while we were enroute & the one heavy shower that hit while we were there happened just as we were getting to the start line & we took cover under the big awning at the side of the van :D

A few pictures of Andrew taken by Sugarcube :
IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

that man cant possibly be a Tosser!:eek

he actually looks like he knows what he's doing...:augie

;)

:clap:clap Well done

Back