Moto Morocco Tours

The latest ...

... 'batch' have just returned so they'll be along to comment soonish, but you could do worse than look here. Bills the one with the upside down GSA :thumb

There were three forum members on the recent trip. Two are still on their way back.

I drove the back-up vehicle, so perhaps I'm not best placed to give an opinion.

Bear in mind that the trips are geared to different levels of experience. The November trip will be 50/50 road and piste, the pistes being the more gentle ones.

The past trip was for more advanced skills. One piste from Zagora was 75 miles and took best part of the available daylight hours what with a few 'offs' and a mechanical gremlin.

196327764-M.jpg

196330582-M.jpg

196336395-M.jpg

196336611-M.jpg

196336794-M.jpg

There's an awful lot more to the two weeks than just riding.......

196334600-M.jpg

196375552-M.jpg

196369884-M.jpg

(Full write-up to follow in due course).

Just got back..

Just got back from the 50/50 tour, it was stunning in every respect. Did over 2000 miles in 2 weeks in Morocco, covering Hamada, Sand, Riverbed, Mountain passes, water and some tarmac. You will see every aspect of Moroccan life from your saddle . I could only claim 2 days off-road experience before going, however I now feel a lot more accomplished. We had a couple (Andy & Diane) on our trip that pretty much managed all the terrain, we had One Pogo (TTR 600), One V-Strom 1000, One Africa Twin and 3 x GSA12's:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1, plus Bill's GSA1150, that spent a lot of it's time "lying down and resting";).

Thoroughly recommended all in all, MikeP drove as back up , which was very re-assuring - and always a smile!

I have put a few photos here:

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/stevediederich/?start=all

to give you a small flavour of what it was like

:thumb

Steve

Moto Morocco

Cheers Guys,

Probably just psyching myself up.
I think they'll be seeing me next year.

:)

John

Hi John
I just got back from the September tour.Can't say anything bad about it.physically challenging,visually stunning....it was everything i imagined it would be ...and more.
Go for it while you can.
I'll be going back asap.
Good luck
Dean

Back
Top Bottom