gas oven

dicky on one

Reaction score
the gas oven is here on friday gsa gas oven ,with all the pans and tool racks ,any one fanccing cooking some buns this week end.:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

nice one

you will be happy with the gas oven ,much better than the gsb b for basic model .hope it is the fast white one ,did it come with the grill and all the bells? .i will keep a eye out when on the coast for you .

1200adv

well done dickie, hope you enjoy your new bike:thumb.
I'll keep checking the mirrors to make sure you are not being left behind, what with all that extra weight to lug about, just aswell you get a massive fuel tank as your little legs wont have to touch groung as often:clap
good luck and many happy miles.
ps vernon:stopbeing

top reply

its very nice to see veron is back ,but glenn what a top of the typing welcom message:bow,ps 3 days to go :Motomartin

1200 adv

good luck tomorrow bollox, is vernon after jen with that fishing remark or :stopbeing
oh i dickie say hello to shaun for us cheers:thumb

top oven

have made some cakes today ,the temp over york was just right to make them rise nice and firm ,with a loveley creamy center ,carnt wait to make the mrs have a try of

me days produce? ps bet they tast better than yours HRH

Back
Top Bottom