Anyone got any pictures of where they've mounted the Zumo on an 1150 ADV .

Sir James

Rear Stab Vest Only ....
Reaction score
PLEASE .............................. :aidan

Best options ............... :)

Iv'e got a migsel speedo mount and was wondering if they vibrate at all or should i do cross bar TT style or ram and a u-bolt :confused:

TIA ...................... :beerjug:

PM Nick Marshall, I believe he has that setup. :thumb2

I had my Zumo mounted on the Migsel speedo mount, and though there was some 'flexing' it didn't bother me..
However after changing the screen, the flexing allowed the Zumo to touch said screen, and though I could move the Zumo around it obscured the 'dashboard' too much.
So I used the handlebar mount that came in the Zumo box, and to be honest I prefer it, there's no movement and the GPS can still be easily seen.
a>

Oh Yeh.. it places the Zumo in a more accessible position..

I had my Zumo mounted on the Migsel speedo mount, and though there was some 'flexing' it didn't bother me..
However after changing the screen,the flexing aloud the Zumo to touch said screen, and though I could move the Zumo around it obscured the 'dashboard' too much.
So I used the handlebar mount that came in the Zumo box, and to be honest I prefer it, there's no movement and the GPS can still be easily seen.
a>

Oh Yeh.. it places the Zumo in a more accessible position..

i have mine a little more towards the centre of the bars, so the zumo is just to the left of the RID, but simmilar non the less

I'll take a phottie for you tonight Mr Burton. I've got the Concepts version of the Migsel and the Zumo is directly above the clocks. There are no problems with vibration.

I'll take a phottie for you tonight Mr Burton. I've got the Concepts version of the Migsel and the Zumo is directly above the clocks. There are no problems with vibration.

Im going to fit mine tonight or first thing in the morning.
Id be interested to see what others have done.:thumb2

Iv'e got a migsel speedo mount and was wondering if they vibrate

I've fitted several of the Concepts style mounts for people(same Migsel base plate around the speedo) While you have the screen and silver cockpit cover off its worth checking and tightening the rubber mounted bolts that hold the clock facia in place. If these are loose it can add to the vibration.

If you fancy a concepts 1150 mount Nick Marshall bought the last few, PM him he may have some left.

regards

Stumpy

I've fitted several of the Concepts style mounts for people(same Migsel base plate around the speedo) While you have the screen and silver cockpit cover off its worth checking and tightening the rubber mounted bolts that hold the clock facia in place. If these are loose it can add to the vibration.

If you fancy a concepts 1150 mount Nick Marshall bought the last few, PM him he may have some left.

regards

Stumpy

It's done :bounce1

Migsel mount and long ram arm , dash drilled and cable fed through and hard wired to the battery :bounce1

Doesn't vibrate when moving and only slightly on start up :bounce1

PS , don't get water in the usb socket on the Zumo mount :eek:

Hi, do you still have the migsel mount, if so and you would like to sell it and the next question is how much would you like for it. Cheers, Colin

Back
Top Bottom