Hi Guys

pete.jones

Hi all,
After a few months of lurking the forums (and only a few months of GS ownership) it's about time I said hi - and thanks for creating such a helpful community :)

I've learned more about throttle balancing, TPS settings etc... than I thought I've ever know (thanks to bloody surging!).

So cheers guys for putting all this knowledge and opinion online. My GS is a cracking bike and I hope to be hanging around here for a long while yet.

Now... how do I send this message....

Pete

Hi all,
After a few months of lurking the forums (and only a few months of GS ownership) it's about time I said hi - and thanks for creating such a helpful community :)

I've learned more about throttle balancing, TPS settings etc... than I thought I've ever know (thanks to bloody surging!).

So cheers guys for putting all this knowledge and opinion online. My GS is a cracking bike and I hope to be hanging around here for a long while yet.

Now... how do I send this message....

Pete

Hi Pete, welcome to the forum, pleased to see you've joined in with the GS community here. Keep posting, it'll make your stay much more enjoyable.

:)

Back
Top Bottom