Cheapest tour x online?

ScottyKM

Reaction score
Have been googling and the cheapest I can find a tour-x is £239.99

from gearchange online,
anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

yes Gear change sell the latest versions,

all stamps and labelling correct, EC/orange E4/ACU Gold and Production code/dating... I have checked with Arai

Regarding a recent purchases they supplied one that is April 07 manufacture.

the thing to remember is that new Arai have a white label under the Orange E4 label which is the year/month of Manufacture this now has a Letter code system....2007 is G the month depicted in usual terms so you will see for example G/04 this is APril 2007 production.

Bikersbargains.com or .co whichever! they are one and the same supplier, ie gear change have two sites the bikers bargains was set up as purley internet site with gear change to reflect the shop, a few years ago, however if you want one mention That you had a recommendation to use/buy from this web site and I'm sure you will find john or carol very helpful....
swift service and helpful advice

:thumb2

Yes! I have just purchased this very helmet in lovely deep gloss black from biker bargains for £235 and was free postage to the IOW which makes a change as some merchandisers try and it and say that we are not part of the UK which is absolutely rediculous!
Anyway I ordered it early Thursday morning and received it by courier the next day, excellent service, would recommend :thumb2
However when I was at Vines yesterday collecting my new bike they had the nice bmw enduro style lids and they too were the same price
:D

they are currently checking to see if they can use royal mail, their courier cant deliver to BFPO,
hope so I want a new lid!

But they don't do white or the Challenge version.
Tried last year and they said they couldn't get them from Arai.
Sounds a bit odd :nenau

up date,
on the white and challende versions,
they do have some challenge in stock but they do not have white due to low uptake when they actually had soe in so they did not re-order any,,,,

I know they have Blue challenge in stock now so ive em a call..

up date,
on the white and challende versions,
they do have some challenge in stock but they do not have white due to low uptake when they actually had soe in so they did not re-order any,,,,

I know they have Blue challenge in stock now so ive em a call..

Cheers mate will do. Although they probably won't have them in small :blast :D

Steve

I thought they were pretty good (gearchange), rang em up, they checked stock on a small and then had it to me next day:)

I've got a small red Tour X challenge which I bought new a couple of months ago. I have decided it's not my cup of tea.

If anyone wants to buy it it will be up in the for sale section soon - when I have taken some pictures of it.

Back
Top Bottom