who is it

Mort

Reaction score
Mrs Mort started a new job a few weeks ago and she tells me there is sometimes an 1150GS parked in the motorcycle bay. I won't mention the company for the obvious reasons but it is on the North bank of the Tyne.
Anyone noticed her Caponord parked there from time to time?
Just wondered if it was someone off this site.

Mrs Mort started a new job a few weeks ago and she tells me there is sometimes an 1150GS parked in the motorcycle bay. I won't mention the company for the obvious reasons but it is on the North bank of the Tyne.
Anyone noticed her Caponord parked there from time to time?
Just wondered if it was someone off this site.

I sometimes use mine to go to work in Gosforth , at a bank and it does have North in the name.:mmmm

Not there but I have a mate called Jeff James who works there!! used to ride bikes.
Say hello for me he wears a suit and tie, you're bound to know him:D

He does indeed, if you bump into him say, " Rob Morton says your a tw@t for not calling round like you said you would":D

We have been mates for 30 years (god am I that old) no answers on a postcard thank you.

He usually drives a car which looks like it fell off a round-about.

He does indeed, if you bump into him say, " Rob Morton says your a tw@t for not calling round like you said you would":D

We have been mates for 30 years (god am I that old) no answers on a postcard thank you.

He usually drives a car which looks like it fell off a round-about.

the same age as me...............the world isn't even as old as you rob:augie

:D:D:D

I've known him 30 years, we had our 50's then:rob

I've got socks older than you:D

Back
Top Bottom