Riding up the Tizi N Test- Video

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not the best quality with Youtube's compression, but it'll do for now.

September , riding up the Tizi N test

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CU-XqSql5-Q"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CU-XqSql5-Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

nice:thumb
shame you never got out of first:p:D

I think there are umpteen comments to make:
1. thanks for that. Great reminder.:hug
2. see that this is going up the pass, and that they are working on it. What was the coming down the other side like?:eek:
3. I think that a C90 is probably a much better mount for doing this road, 'cause you actually get to see some scenery. (its either that or you have speeded up the film!!!):augie:hide

Nice one. :thumb:thumbHow did you manage to organise the weather.:confused::confused: Last time I did it in March there was serious mist, rain and snow.:blast:blast Wasn't so bad for me but my brother was doing it on a Harley Fatboy!!!!!

I think there are umpteen comments to make:
1. thanks for that. Great reminder.:hug
2. see that this is going up the pass, and that they are working on it. What was the coming down the other side like?:eek:
3. I think that a C90 is probably a much better mount for doing this road, 'cause you actually get to see some scenery. (its either that or you have speeded up the film!!!):augie:hide

It was fine coming down t'other side Charles.....in fact, from the bottom into Azrou, they've just relayed the tarmac and widened the road by 30 feet...it's a long wide section of 20 miles of perfect wide twisty now.........superb! :D

Film not speeded up at all....in some sections, it got a bit quick....I had Steve (gasman) Mortimer behind me on his 12gsa and no way was he gona get past me :D

Petcul- Weather was perfick :clap

I've done it in January as well (with Chuck & the others on the scoots) and it was icy as hell, but it was lovely last month.

I'm back in November and expecting it to be a bit worse :eek:

I arrived in Marra in late Augst for this last trip and it was ferkin hot....we had over 43 degrees on some days :eek:

Back
Top Bottom