Zumo - Autocom

macvisual

Hi

Ive recently fitted Garmin Zumo 550 to my bike and plugged it into my Auotcom 'Active 7 Smart', wonderful.

Is the sound I'm getting from built-in MP3 via Zumo 550 in stereo or mono?? :confused:

If it is in mono (?), how do I make it stereo and at what cost? Whilst I'm here, as I wear ear plugs, with the music turned up full on Zumo, can I buy some adaptor to increase the sound level, I need a little more loudness, any ideas?

thanks guy's.....

Or take the ear plugs out and ride slower?:rolleyes:

I don't get the point of blocking up your ears with ear plugs ( ear defenders!) and then placing a speaker next to them with a volume like a whaling banshee to hear music.

I may be old, but I'm neither deaf nor stupid....well not yet

I wear integral speaker/ ear plugs they cost an arm and a leg ( about £95 per pair,) are custom fit to your ear as used by the Police Motorcyclists with airwave radio's ( not availible to public)

They are Brill, ear protection and music/ satnav/ phone/intercom if you need all that!
All at sensible low to med volume

I just use them for satnav, the phone is in my pocket ( switched off...I ride to escape all that) and autocom/ radio.....sometimes I even use them for work!

Magwa:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom