PDA

View Full Version : How can I have my forum name changed please?

Gerry47
07-10-07, 16:58
Not sure where to post this. I would like to have my forum name changed and I am sure it has to be done by a moderator? Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Summer
07-10-07, 17:22
Umm, good question as I too was wondering this as mine is stupid really :confused:

Lo-IQ
07-10-07, 17:27
You need Paul BHT aka Forum God he'll be along in while I'm sure... fixed my name.

Ash
07-10-07, 17:29
You need Paul BHT aka Forum God he'll be along in while I'm sure... fixed my name.

its more than your name that needs fixing :augie:P

cookie
07-10-07, 17:35
hopefully it's in hand :)

Lo-IQ
07-10-07, 17:38
it's good to be a wrong'un... anyway got to go I found some beer in fridge..:augie

Ash
07-10-07, 17:56
hopefully it's in hand :)

:eek: whats in hand ;)

Duchess
07-10-07, 20:44
Not sure where to post this. I would like to have my forum name changed and I am sure it has to be done by a moderator? Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Can you post your new forum name request please so Paul can pick it up from this thread when he reads it, it'll save time.

If you become a subscribed site sponsor you can always PM (private message) Paul G BHT behind the scenes ishom. :)

We have a link to the top left of the main banner page should you wish to take advantage of it.

Umm, good question as I too was wondering this as mine is stupid really :confused:

It shouldnt take too long for Paul to change it for you. Can you pm him your request please. :thumb2

Aidan1150
07-10-07, 22:09
Alternatively, send an e-mail to admin@ukgser.com :thumb2

Summer
08-10-07, 06:26
All in hand, thanks everyone, Paul has PM'd me, I hope to be called Little beemer very soon :D