UKGS'ers around Leamington

gsgus

Reaction score
I have been with the club a couple of weeks and havent seen anybody from around my area. Where are you all?:confused:

GSGus

Hi there GSGus

Not exactly from your local area, but from Worcester so not that far away.
I joined in July, and like you have seen few "locals", save for being "warned" about a certain Worcs member (Vern):D :D :D :D
Just takes a bit of time to be accepted I thinks.

If you wanna go out for a ride sometime, just drop us a PM

Regards

Tim

Oh my god, there are other GS riders out there:) Thanks for the reply Ned, unable to send you a pm at the mo, something wont let me:confused: As soon as i get it sorted i will be in touch. It will be nice to go riding with a fellow BM rider instead of these rice burning multis :D

i'm not far from u at all and i know of another that is even nearer:D

I'm only a few miles further on down the road in Halesowen and available most days for a ride.

Keith

I think you all ought to come to the air balloon tonight then, and put your face about, that way, we know who's on the other end of the pooter.
You have to bung the tosser to send pm's
See you all tonight then:beerjug:

Yup, I'm even more local. Currently working on contract in Leamington, live near to Dunchurch. Usually thrashing about somewhere at the weekend (Weston beach race last Sun., poss. Mallory this Sun). Join in the fun if you want!

P.S. Take no notice of the others on this BB, they're all mad - I'm the only sane one in here.

Hi,I live near you in Harbury and am often out riding my GS at weekends with or without mate/s.If you fancy meeting up give me a pm or tel call.Regards Steve(Fitzy).

Lonely of Leamington

Thanks for all the replys lads, nice to no there's a few of you about;)
Like i said before it would be nice to ride with fellow BM'ers. These Jap multi, hold them on the corners but on the straights............................bye:rolleyes: I wil be in touch ASAP. Once again cheers

GSGus:cool:

Gus,
Even closer - in Coventry. I may have seen you around. What color is your bike?

Lonely of Leamington(not)

Steve, my bike is a blue and white one, in my opinion the best looker.(NOTE:in my opinion, not treading on any toes;) ) Go to Cov quite regular so you may have seen me.

Regards GSGus:cool:

gsgus said:
I have been with the club a couple of weeks and havent seen anybody from around my area. Where are you all?:confused:

GSGus

I bet you regret posting that message now. You will have to meet them now

Blimey,
there's loads of GS'ers from this neck of the woods. I'm only down the road at Northampton. Sounds like an excuse for a ride out I rekon.

By the way, mine's a blue and white one too, they call 'em " Tarts Handbags" on this site . Dunno why..............I think they're jealous............he he .

Marcus.;)

[QUOTE
By the way, mine's a blue and white one too, they call 'em " Tarts Handbags" on this site . Dunno why..............I think they're jealous............he he .

Marcus.;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Mine's Blue n White too, and yes they must be jealous
:D

Regards

Tim

boundless possibilities

Boundless has a chronic peripatesis than requires regal, ........sorry- regular attention in your manor.

So he takes the waters there weekly.
His ADV has springs are set well hard to get them home again.

A watering hole for this new space-bike
continuum then?

Worth testing the water at the

Waterman yet?

And i thought mine was rare

This is a rite old shock, i bought my blue & white GS thinking "there wont be many of these around" now look there coming out the woodwork:eek: ;)

So you lot lets get a ride sorted.

The Waterman aint wot it used to be but they let a few there at the weekends:rolleyes: Kind aint they?!

Ok GSGUS, give us a date then:) :)
Is it only for us Tarts Handbagger's then :rolleyes:

Regards

Tim

Leamington Area Runout

Okay you lot, lets get this ride sorted, date, place, where to. Somebody must have some good ideas :confused:
Me, i just go with the flow:)

Back
Top Bottom