for one night only....

gavinbell

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Back in the Carpathians... once bitten you never l
I'll be back in the Stags! Having a little ride up to the UK to get the bike mot'd .... So arriving Sat 3rd Nov - leaving Sun 4th!

But after the MOT, some decent bacon n sausages, proper fish n chips....

It will be time for Absolution! So if any of you guys want to help out a poor Eastern European and buy me a pint... It would be great to see you! Sat 3rd Nov !!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Regards

Gavin

well if u pass sherburn milkbar at anytime,if u know it, gimme a bell,i do m o t,s 1 mile from there,not bothered bout loud pipes etc, an a club discount,

Will there be the usual "stags" turnout :beer:

And has the bunkhouse finished yet ?

I'm deffo not going, absolutely not, no way, nor will I ever wear a loud shirt again, no, nay never, no never no more. :aidan

I'll pop up for a couple of beers and kip in the car, that full English breakfast in the cafe opposite is worth the trip alone :beerjug:

i am really glad to hear that you are definetly not coming.....
what a relief....

That settles it then, I most certainly wont be setting off straight after horse riding at 10 o'clock and won't be there mid-afternoon, absolutionly not.

I'll be back in the Stags! Having a little ride up to the UK to get the bike mot'd .... So arriving Sat 3rd Nov - leaving Sun 4th!

But after the MOT, some decent bacon n sausages, proper fish n chips....

It will be time for Absolution! So if any of you guys want to help out a poor Eastern European and buy me a pint... It would be great to see you! Sat 3rd Nov !!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Regards

Gavin

Have a great time at the Stags Gavin... I'll be laminting the Absolution... unfortunately its just a tad too far to join you now-a-days... :( :beer:

That settles it then, I most certainly wont be setting off straight after horse riding at 10 o'clock and won't be there mid-afternoon, absolutionly not.

Thats put my mind at rest, looking forward to it now :bounce1

see you all there :beerjug: been missing the Absolution

Wish I was there:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/02z3gIg9lcQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/02z3gIg9lcQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Kev deserted me..... He ran off with Jamie and Skygod for the night:D

Ive left them with Ian mate. says he will pop them in.

Back
Top Bottom