Tricked up XChallenge

Gaz

Reaction score
As run by Touratech themselves in the German Cross Country championships.

I'm in love !

:likeit

Attachments

• news_205_g.jpg
    news_205_g.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 651
Its not often I like the Tourtat Specials, but that one looks the Mutts Nutts:thumb

Shep

Bet the price tag is somewhat scary :eek
I can see they have put an Ohlins rear shock under it, what else other than cosmetics?
Mark

Bugger. looks like those feckers are going to see even more of my money.

Sweet:thumb2

Remus, new tail piece, different wheels (colour at least), higher bars, looks like a bigger sprocket too.

And an Ohlins Rear shocker. With my weight I broke sweat putting enough air in the conti. With an Ohlins, problem solved but bankruptcy achieved:eek::blast

Very nice.

It reminds me a bit of the KTM 690 Baja,which really would be stunning if they release it as a road-going model :

KTM-690-Baja.jpg

OOOOOOOOOh look at that rear shock Gaz, I wonder why they aren't using the original:augie:augie

And why didn't they fit a sensible shock in the first place, another concept motorcycle?

And why didn't they fit a sensible shock in the first place, another concept motorcycle?

yeah, a good enough concept to win the rally that you fell off in ;)

but, granted, adjusting the thing is a bit of a pain in the arse and hasn't been the easiest thing for a newb like me to get used to (hence my falling off ...)

yeah, a good enough concept to win the rally that you fell off in ;)

but, granted, adjusting the thing is a bit of a pain in the arse and hasn't been the easiest thing for a newb like me to get used to (hence my falling off ...)

:stopbeing

:jes :jes

Back
Top Bottom