11th one in 2007...

Pumpy

That's short for Pumpernickel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi you TVT's,

Have you all gone into hibernation yet? It's the 12th of the month already and nobody has mentioned our monthly meeting so far... :nenau

Ok, unless somebody comes up with a better idea, I would propose that we gather on

Thursday 22nd November, 19:30-ish at the George & Dragon in Upton.

Hope to see you there! :beerjug:

Ela

Doh!

I shall be lying in a London gutter, gurgling (A colleague's leaving do on the 22nd).

Nin

Hi you TVT's,

Have you all gone into hibernation yet? It's the 12th of the month already and nobody has mentioned our monthly meeting so far... :nenau

Ok, unless somebody comes up with a better idea, I would propose that we gather on

Thursday 22nd November, 19:30-ish at the George & Dragon in Upton.

Hope to see you there! :beerjug:

Ela

Got a new cocktail of drugs prescribed today, so I'll see how I am on the night :cool:

I shall be lying in a London gutter, gurgling (A colleague's leaving do on the 22nd).

Dammit - IAM Committee Meeting (yeeee-ha, what a laugh) that night. Bet I won't make that either :D

I was already taking bets what excuse you two would come up with this time... :rolleyes:

I was already taking bets what excuse you two would come up with this time... :rolleyes:

Tell you what - lets make it in the Westminster pub in, er Westminster, and I'll be there.

hope you're well Ela - long time no see !

S

But I will be in Bristol, trying to get a new job that gives me more time and more money :thumb2

Fingers crossed and good luck! :thumb2

Having said that, you might want to consider that there are quite a few dodgy people living in and around Bristol... :augie

You know I love you dearly, Rich, don't you? :kissy2

Fingers crossed and good luck! :thumb2

Having said that, you might want to consider that there are quite a few dodgy people living in and around Bristol... :augie

You know I love you dearly, Rich, don't you? :kissy2

I shall watch my back. And my front.

Going to try to be there, although I've just moved to the far side of Oxfordshire ... Hope you have a nice warm evening booked then Ella, or do I have to get out the old heated gloves?

I'll be there on Thursday.

btw is someone going to take off the sticky on the "9th one for 2007"?

i am down in winchester in hampshire how long do you think it would take for me to get to meet point? shame its an evening thing as have to go to work at 3am...trying to plan so can come to one or more sometime..

btw is someone going to take off the sticky on the "9th one for 2007"?

Should be our moderator's task - but if he appears here as often as he does at the meetings, I won't hold my breath... :rolleyes:

CU tomorrow! :thumb2

i am down in winchester in hampshire how long do you think it would take for me to get to meet point? shame its an evening thing as have to go to work at 3am...trying to plan so can come to one or more sometime..

35-40 mins at 70mph

Go straight up the A34 past the M4 over the ridgeway past the little garage (its on the southbound carrageway) take the next jn (harwell) turn right over the A34 then bear left at roundabout about a mile of country lane then there is a turn on the right, about a mile again to T Jn , turn right, pub is on right after a few hundred yards:thumb2

Shep

cheers for that, i know the milton services and rowstock well, as do meets there to fox's diner, should be easy enough....LOL

hopefully make the next meet.

I'll be leaving Bath around 6ish - see you later.

Had to pick my eldest daughter up from Luton Airport at 2am this morning and have been in the office all day :blast , so give me a nudge if I nod off in the pub :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom