Hairy Bikers at Hartside on Sun 24th of November

PIGGLET

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Popped in for a brekky yesterday and was informed that the Hairy Bikers (one of whom lives nearby apparrently) will be at Hartside with a camera crew on Sunday 24th of November. The want as many bikers there as possible.

Popped in for a brekky yesterday and was informed that the Hairy Bikers (one of whom lives nearby apparrently) will be at Hartside with a camera crew on Sunday 24th of November. The want as many bikers there as possible.

is it sat the 24th or sun 25th i would hate to turn up and find i had missed them:blast

Then they picked the wrong month didnt they:rolleyes::blast

Erm, thought it was Sunday but not sure now. It's lunchtime at the cafe on either Saturday or Sunday:blast Anyone know the phone number :p

Me and Clivey d are plainning a ride up too from the Blackpool area, just need confirmation which day it is. Last Sunday my Wunderlich temp gauge was reading about 4 degrees at thetop of Hartside, time to break out the thermals i think ;)

Has anyone found out if it's Sat or Sun yet?

:confused:

No detail on the site:

Si and Dave have returned to the UK, but not to put their feet up. Instead, they're off across the country from West to East, exploring and enjoying the best food the North has to offer. From Blackpool Tower to Si's mum's kitchen, each Hairy is determined to prove the superiority of their bit of Northern England. And if that involves Dave donning ice skates, or Si attempting karaoke, so be it...

Powerboating down the Tyne, the best black pudding ever, pie v. pie, the glories of the Bigg Market... the Hairy Bikers are home at last. But for how long?

Friday 16th November, 2007 posted by The Hairy Bikers Team

I'm gona have a run down thermals looked out and ready :thumb2

Ha!, Chris never confirms to the hour before Forry! ( :beer: )

I'll take a trip over as well if I find out when it is.

Back
Top Bottom