08 or 07 adventure ???

loueye

Reaction score
should i go for a new 08 adventure or a old 56 plate that mill have in.

spec is:

Heated grips
fogs
bmw panniers and top box
computer and oil level
chrome exhaust
abs (don't really want the abs)
just over 10,000 miles

all for £10,000 probbaly haggle at least £500 off that as i think they'll be soon looking for space.

Or should i just splash out that little extra for the newer version?? all i realli want is computer, fogs, heated grips and the panniers.
My head is battered in on what to do, any ideas?

Louis (MIA)

You know if you go for the 07 you will kick yourself as soon as you see a nice new shiny 08 on the road.

Go for the newbie.:thumb2

10K is a LOT of money if you're not 100% happy :confused:

I'd get an 08 in EXACTLY the spec you want or offer 9K for an 07 :aidan

Trev

I would definately get the new bike. 10k is a lot of money so you may as well spend a little bit more and get a brand new one.

Exactly 4 months ago i was humming and harring over a 3 month old 07 GSA, everybody said dont wait for the new model, just buy.

I did, and i dont regret it.

But, ive got a 7 month old bike which isnt new anymore.

Get the new one is my advice.

new one...

how much will the s/h 07 R1200GSA be worth in a px against the 08 adv.
Get a 1150gsa for the winter, if you buy right, you should get your money back in march. or keep both... cant take it with ya:D

I think they're taking the mickey, £10k for a 10,000 mile bike, a new 57 is probably £11.5k without some of the additions mentioned (i.e. the panniers)

Don't you have an 06/07 Adv already? I'm sure you did about a year ago!

I think they're taking the mickey, £10k for a 10,000 mile bike, a new 57 is probably £11.5k without some of the additions mentioned (i.e. the panniers)

Mill at sunderland have a 10k one in for £10,000 pound:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

check out their website.

Back
Top Bottom