Scooters for the Sahara

DavidHale

Reaction score
Scooters for the Sahara are congregating in Essex....

PC010086.jpg

That woz quick!

Yai! nice to meet the Team and a gr8 thanks to Speggo & Mrs Speggo for a delish brekky :D :thumb2

thanks to Speggo & Mrs Speggo for a delish brekky :D :thumb2

Certainly was! I turn up and within 30 secs I've got a plate of eggs, bacon, sausage + tomatoe plonked in front of me! Fantastic! :D

Really. REALLY wish I could go with either Bert or the Scoots team... next year, I promise... :thumb2

Getting the Scoots to southern Spain has been one of the most taxing of logistical problems both on the previous trip and for the forthcoming one.

David's help has been invaluable in not only collecting the bikes from all over the UK for us but also in offering, completely at his own expense, to take the bikes down to Southern Spain to await our arrival. This will means he also forsakes having Boxing day with his family to start the run down.:bow

We are still looking for donation/sponsorship to assist us in helping the 3 charities with whom we are working this year;
The Bansang Hospital Appeal
The Alexander Edwards Clinc
Child Advocacy International
These can be submitted via www.scootersinthesahara.co.uk just click the donations button. You do not need a Paypal account to use it. Or of course we are happy to receive monies or appropriate medical support by any other means.

Thanks to all GSers for your continued support on this important humanitarian mission from all of the Scoots 2 Team:thumb

I agree wholeheartedly ( steady!) with Dennis

.........David Hale ..... One of The Few :bow :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom