Woo hooo, I'm doing BMW level 1 again!

IluvmyGS

Reaction score
Hi all

I just had to share my excitement with you . . . . I did the level one course in August this year and loved it so much . . . . . I've booked up to do it again in June next year!! :D got the Abercrave Inn booked n all . . . can't be bad . . . summat noyce to look forward to :thumb2

I'm soooooooo excited . . . . . :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Shirley :thumb2 :D :D :D :D

Snap going with Tash at Easter booked it today might do it on my own bike though:augie as they only have the standard 1200 left

Hi all

I just had to share my excitement with you . . . . I did the level one course in August this year and loved it so much . . . . . I've booked up to do it again in June next year!! :D got the Abercrave Inn booked n all . . . can't be bad . . . summat noyce to look forward to :thumb2

I'm soooooooo excited . . . . . :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Shirley :thumb2 :D :D :D :D

nice one! down there for the 5th time this year weather and mav;s diary permitting!

nice one! down there for the 5th time this year weather and mav;s diary permitting!

I've got meslef booked on an 800GS . . . .I'm probably being a bit too ambitious, but I'd rather have one booked than not . . . it might be too high for me! but I have requested that they have a 'low seat' option if there is such a thing by then? I know they had one at the NEC, but will they have one on the course?? we aint all lanky legged peeps!! :) . . . . .you wait, I'll end up on a blinkin X Country!! :augie

Shirley

How do you go about booking these courses? web link anyone?
Ta :thumb

is it any cheaper to use your own bike?

It would be I guess . . . but as Johnnystorm says, it's not an option.

I did the course in August . . . . believe you me, you wouldn't want to be using your own bike for this . . . I know I wouldn't!!

Why not have a go . . . you'll love it :D

Shirley

is it any cheaper to use your own bike?

No not any cheaper the only reason I'd use my own bike is, thats the bike I use off road and they don't have an 12ADV's for the days I'm going and I didn't want to bimble around on a 650/800

Saying that I'll probably spanner myself and my bike now:blast

Snap going with Tash at Easter booked it today might do it on my own bike though:augie as they only have the standard 1200 left

on the way down pop in my house ..or even come out with me on the lanes.

i'll find you some nice easy stuff first part of the day...the if you fancy it i'll take you on something nicer:D:D
oh and you will see me sober...

on the way down pop in my house ..or even come out with me on the lanes.

i'll find you some nice easy stuff first part of the day...the if you fancy it i'll take you on something nicer:D:D
oh and you will see me sober...

Would be great Terry, will keep in touch - I'll be on my new bike by then...hopefully!!:D

No not any cheaper the only reason I'd use my own bike is, thats the bike I use off road and they don't have an 12ADV's for the days I'm going and I didn't want to bimble around on a 650/800

Saying that I'll probably spanner myself and my bike now:blast

For course members who opt for the 1200 there's only the standard model available, any GS Adventures that they happen to have are used by the Instructors only.

Additionally, I totally second Shirley's view that you should not use your own bike, but having said that I seriously doubt that's an option as others have pointed out.

I loved it so much on my first course (with Sarah & Nige from Astles and Swooper & Sherpa) that I booked myself on another Level 1 later in the year, and did Level 2 with Swooper and Nige in 2007. My next 'fix' will be the Brecon Beacons Adventure.

I hope Simon and Linley get their own hotel sorted out eventually, it would save a lot of grief.

Hi Shirley
were you on the august 5/6th outing with the bad knee I'm sure we where in the same group?
ian

Hi Shirl
Im the tall ugly git (3rd in from the right )that you took some photos of with my phone when you had to sit out the turning on a hill exercise,I was on the Boxer Cup.
ian

Back
Top Bottom