1200 GS ADV in Plymstock yesterday

Rocket Rob

Hi to whoever I passed on the ADV near the back of the Broadway in Plymstock yesterday evening.

iI was going the otherway on the blue 1200 GS....

Hi rocket rob , will pass each other a few times i think , working out there for a while

Hi Bill,

Are you involved / working in the shop at all.....?

I see your ADV parked outside.

If so I'll stop to say hello next time.

Rob

plymstock

hi to rocket rob and silverbill,i am a new member with a gs1150,yet to introduce myself to the forum,so hope that i wont be in trouble replying here,i lived in plymstock years ago,(manor rd),and went to plymstock school.now living in portsmouth,anyway i often get the urge to ride to the cafe at jennycliffe beach,just to relive my mispent youth,will do it again in the summer!

Hi Rob , was working at building site opposite , now moved to Paignton site , not a bad run every morning , will improve a lot when weather gets better.Avonwick road is pretty bad so now use the dartington road , bit less potholes & muck & corners are better .Will be at plymstock again on the 13th & 14th Feb , till about 5-5.30 . cheers , bill .

Bill, I am in the Gulf for all of February fighting The War on Terror (TWAT)......

will be back in Plymouth early March so give us a shout if you are around...

cheers,

Rob

Cocokid....

Hi....I ride from Plymouth to Pompey just about every other weekend that I'm in the UK....stay in Fratton..

give us a shout mate...

cheers,

Rob

portrsmouth connection

Hi Rob,if you are ever in southsea (marmion road) check out coco cafe--- for a free bun and a coffee cheers,Dave.----cocokid

Hi Dave,

certainly will thanks very much.....

I will be getting home from the Gulf on the 28th Feb...

will be in Pompey probably around the 4th March mate........will come and look you up....

Cheers,

Rob

Dave.....dropped in to see you the other day but you were closed.

Must say the chocolate looks nice......!

Cheers,

Rob

Back
Top Bottom