BikeSafe & FBoS First Aid Courses dates 2008 : North Wales

rocks

Reaction score
I have been sent following list of dates by Paul Cheshire for courses being held in North Wales.
These are two date courses - ie Two day Bike Safe or One Day BikeSafe/One Day FBos First Aid course.

Note from Paul Cheshire - "Please note that if you live in the county of Denbighshire or Flintshire you are entitled to a free course paid for by the county council. However, to qualify you need a driving licence with the appropriate address and attend a two-day course of either BikeSafe or one day BikeSafe and one day FBoS. If you have attended a BikeSafe before you can still use it as a refresher. Negotiations are being held to include Wrexham in this scheme and agreement should be received soon. "

Dates:

BikeSafe / FBoS dates 2008 (one day on each)
19/20th Jan
23/24th Feb
12/13th April
3/4th May
7/8th June
12/13th July
11/10th Aug
6/7th Sept
4/5th Oct
1/2nd Nov
6/7th Dec

BikeSafe only weekends 2008 (2 days)
19 /20th March (weekdays)
15 /16th March
5 /6th April
28 /29th April (weekdays)
19 /20th April
17 /18th May
12 /13th June (weekdays)
21 /22nd June
5 /6th July
19 /20th July
16 /17th Aug
23 /24th Aug
13 /14th Sept
27 28th Sept
11 /12th Oct

Paul informs me that a series of one day FBoS courses are also being arranged but these dates are not yet confirmed. I will post details on shortly.

Anyone wishing to attend any of the above dates should contact paul cheshire on : 07990634234

If you do not wish to attend a course in North Wales you can also contact your local bikesafe group about those being run local to you.

Safe riding folks.

If you aint done one then DO one NOW....You WILL learn a lot.
I have done three over the years and the Plod bikers are nothing like El Brunto
You will have a great weekend, and as i said, you will learn a lot and be safer after the course. AND they are Bloody FREE.....:thumb i think my last one ws £60.
PS: you will have to put up with El Brunto's 15mins of crap, just grin and say naught.....

Does anyone know if Wrexham have got in on the free bikesafe act yet? Denbighshire starts about half a mile down the road from me and I fancy doing the Bikesafe one initially.
Stewart

Does anyone know if Wrexham have got in on the free bikesafe act yet? Denbighshire starts about half a mile down the road from me and I fancy doing the Bikesafe one initially.
Stewart

Status as of Sunday 20 Jan 2008, when I attended the FBoS Course & spoke to Paul Cheshire.

Yes - I can confirm that at the moment Wrexham, Flint & Denbighshire have signed up to the funding for the weekend that includes BikeSafe on the Saturday & FBoS on the Sunday. Conwy, Gwynedd & Ynys Mon are also rumoured to be signing up very shortly.

Back
Top Bottom