Xmas DVD Idea

Gnasher

Hiya,
If you want a good DVD or 2 this year the AVOID " The wrong way down" and Nick Sanders "Timbuktu or bust" and ask your loved ones to get you "Mondo Enduro" or "Terra Circa" or both preferably!!!!:thumb2
These guys did it the proper way not with more back up than Hitler did when he invaded Russia!! The only bad bit is they did it on Suzuki DR350 s but they are more manageable off road.
You'll notice some very striking similarities between the toothpaste and comb dodger + Obi wann Kenobie's little trips and what these guys did before them.

A cracking couple of DVDs.
Have a good crimbo one and all:beer:

Saw these guys when it was on the telly some time ago..I'm going to get around to buying the DVD's one of these days :thumb

+ 1 just watched LWD cos someone said here have it... got bored even with the extras on the discs wait till final director cut comes out in April

Austin Vince + Co. should stand for Prime Minister....:thumb

I thought "the ride" was good too cut in a much old school TV channel sort of way.

But Mondo and Terra Circa are better

Bought Mondo at the NEC and then gave it to a relative to give back to me as the 'perfect xmas gift'. Looking forward to receiving it:bounce1:bounce1

Would have bought Terra Circa too but wanted to check Mondo out first in case it was shit becuase at nearly £20 they aint cheaper compared to a move.

Going to order "the ride" over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom