x650

Famous

Is it just me or does the x650 have the throttle response like its attached with a rubber band, a peg position as though its 4 inches under the frame, an exhaust that weighs so much it just wants to go left, a baloon for rear "suspension" front suspension springs from a biro, a headlight that stays on when there is no kickstart lever or decompressor lever, a gear lever at first glance looks as though it could be a side stand & painted plastics for god,s sake.
And yes I do have one:nenau

I wouldn't know as all the dealers within a reasonable distance have sold their demos :confused:

X650 - Long way to Tipp

I would say you just about have it in one ..... and if you had left it till next year the engine would have been made in China

pg

Finally got a go on a demo :)
really liked it but looking at a couple of the off road bike schools X650's
i see what you mean about the painted plastics :(

Yeah for a bike that costs that kind of wedge it could no should be a bit better.
I put a set of Enduro hoops on it today & it did win me over a lot (bloody good actually & it got good reviews from anybody who rode it), so I guess i'm going to have to blow the cobwebs off the wallet take the oxy/act torch to the chains around it & fork out for the necessary bits. Roll on the BTBC

Back
Top Bottom