Bike parking at RBH

shugie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone know if there are bike parking bays anywhere in the Royal Berks in Reading - the multi-storey is often packed.

back entrance.next/in front of ambulance drop point.
if you use exit from the WI tea bar.when you stand outside by where the bikes are under cover there are blue bays there facing the road.
you drive in the ambulance drop off point.its for disabled/ambulances only.:thumb

Cheers Ash, got to go there later, think I can remember where the ambulances go from when the wife was in the maternity unit there.

Cheers Ash, got to go there later, think I can remember where the ambulances go from when the wife was in the maternity unit there.

the other side of the hospital. :blast from maturnity

RBH Parking

Hi As you get to the lights just before the hospital turn left. Then second exit off the mini round about. First right into the hospital grounds follow road round to the left, toward car park, just before you enter the multi story car park there is a bike parking area on the left. You shouldn't miss it(????).

Gary

Hi As you get to the lights just before the hospital turn left. Then second exit off the mini round about. First right into the hospital grounds follow road round to the left, toward car park, just before you enter the multi story car park there is a bike parking area on the left. You shouldn't miss it(????).

Gary

gary,
i think he will end up in timbucktoo.:D [????]

gary,
i think he will end up in timbucktoo.:D [????]

No he's right, to the left of the multi storey car park is an area, with anchors, for bikes and motorbikes, just the one scoot in there tonight.

Thanks for the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom