Mill BMW and my new bike.

JohnN

Got my new bike today from Mill BMW, for the trade in I wanted and I have to say despite all that has been said on the negative side, they have been excellent.
New bike is a blue and white GS with all the trimmings and a bit lighter than my previous LT.
Look forward to playing and maybe meeting some of you chaps in due course.

JohnN said:
Got my new bike today from Mill BMW, for the trade in I wanted and I have to say despite all that has been said on the negative side, they have been excellent.

Yes most people are well pleased with Mill when you`re buying off them..its when you have a problem or want some after care that the problems start.

Piss poor in my, and many others, opinion

John N

I'm am also pleased with the service I have had to date, although I admit my GS Adventure has only had one service there so far. It seems that however many people post to say they are satisfied with them, there is still a strong feeling against them, and they are always very vocal in their condemnation. I shall continue to give them the benefit of the doubt, at least for the time being.

Regards,
Charles

Re: Re: Mill BMW and my new bike.

Dave Hall said:
Yes most people are well pleased with Mill when you`re buying off them..its when you have a problem or want some after care that the problems start.

Piss poor in my, and many others, opinion

I can't fault the Mill, I have dealt with them since '98 when I saved over £1000 (yes £1000) against the best deal offered elsewhere (Shipley dealer)
Have purchased a further 4 bikes from them and have always been happy with the deals, service and attention I have received.
:D

MILL BMW AND ME

HAD NO PROBLEMS,SERVICE VERY GOOD IN SALES AND AFTER SALES SO CANT COMPLAIN AT ALL!!!!

I’m glad you got a good deal, and you’re satisfied with your services. But if anything goes wrong you might be advised to head south…

I can only pass on my experiences of dealing with Mill. It was very unsatisfactory once I`d wheeled the bike out of the showroom. Its a valid point that you might get a good deal but if aftersales service is important to you, as it is with me, then I certainly could not reccomend them.
I could bore you with tales of making 15 phone calls before my service history got forwarded to me only to find they had`nt filled the major service they said they`d done before they sold it to me. When I took it for its next service at a dealer I trust I found that they reckoned the brake fluid had never been changed.
Sorry but I would`nt trust them to put air in the tyres.

Mill

Dave I take on board what you say and yes aftersales is very important to me as well. I will be on their backs if I have any real bother and it is not resolved quickley.
However first use of the bike today and very happy so far.:)

Back
Top Bottom