TKCs on evil edna Sun 6th

jaber

Reaction score
Fittin some TKCs on evil edna:eek: (enfield) tomorrow, would like to try em off road on Sunday anyone up forit.

Or stand and wait while I try and start the kin thing:)

Fittin some TKCs on evil edna:eek: (enfield) tomorrow, would like to try em off road on Sunday anyone up forit.

Or stand and wait while I try and start the kin thing:)

Tyres on anybody coming, possible meet at Bonsal Queens head cafe about 10.00am just 2 or 3 hour of harmless fun:thumb

Steve

How did you get on Steve?
Couldnt make it myself, ended up in a lap dancing club till 3am,,,,,,well i need the work. :ymca

He bumped into a few of us......
attachment.php

......and suffered wet feet for the afternoon :D

Couldnt make it myself, ended up in a lap dancing club till 3am,,,,,,well i need the work. :ymca

Shite hot Gary,

No one turned up Sun, tried a few trails on me jack jones, played around till dinner time, called in to Matlock Bath prior to goin home, ran in to a load of nutters who then kidnapped me and made be do disgusting dirty things with them (which I quite enjoyed) the :rob bike was unstoppable untill I switched it off, fitted TKCs and while I was at it fitted a 14 tooth gearbox sprocket, which in laymans terms meant that I could do most of the trails in 3 or 4th gear (main roads though 45/50mph) all this and 85mpg, what more do you need, apart from wet feet (after liffting a certain Mr Flipfly from a puddle that turned out to be 18 inches:eek: kin deep)

Steve

If you have gone from the 17 tooth on front to a 14 tooth
Your new mpg should, on a perfect day with normal temperatures and no rain exept when uphill, return somewhere in the regeon of 1/6 less
85 minus 14.5% = 72 mpg.
Of course the ease at which you will now travel without loading the engine may give you a little more or less.
I am not bothered anyway and I sure I had a better day shopping and keeping my missis happy doing silly pointless jobs :thedummy :thedummy

Wish I had come with you :thumb :thumb2

Shite hot Gary,

No one turned up Sun, tried a few trails on me jack jones, played around till dinner time, called in to Matlock Bath prior to goin home, ran in to a load of nutters who then kidnapped me and made be do disgusting dirty things with them (which I quite enjoyed) the :rob bike was unstoppable untill I switched it off, fitted TKCs and while I was at it fitted a 14 tooth gearbox sprocket, which in laymans terms meant that I could do most of the trails in 3 or 4th gear (main roads though 45/50mph) all this and 85mpg, what more do you need, apart from wet feet (after liffting a certain Mr Flipfly from a puddle that turned out to be 18 inches:eek: kin deep)

Steve

Sorry I couldn't make it Steve . . . still you had a nice day for it.
(I was stuck on the bloody computer!)
Richard

If you have gone from the 17 tooth on front to a 14 tooth
Your new mpg should, on a perfect day with normal temperatures and no rain exept when uphill, return somewhere in the regeon of 1/6 less
85 minus 14.5% = 72 mpg.
Of course the ease at which you will now travel without loading the engine may give you a little more or less.
I am not bothered anyway and I sure I had a better day shopping and keeping my missis happy doing silly pointless jobs :thedummy :thedummy

Wish I had come with you :thumb :thumb2

:):):):):):):):):)

Just curious, how many bikes were there in your group? I believe the TRF suggest a maximum of six when trail riding.

Back
Top Bottom