Hotel in Grenoble

RichardN

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a hotel in Grenoble with secure parking for the bike. I hope to stay there for a couple of nights end of June beginning of July. I'm willing to spend about £60 a night for the room.

Thanks.

Try "La Clos du lac" in Chambrey, its about 20 miles from Grenoble so might not be suitable but pleasant enough, cheap and has a secure compound around the back.

if you google it you will find
Hôtel Le Clos du Lac
27 reviews - more info »
85, Route du Bourget
73420 Viviers-du-Lac, France
04 79 54 40 07

Can anybody recommend a hotel in Grenoble with secure parking for the bike. I hope to stay there for a couple of nights end of June beginning of July. I'm willing to spend about £60 a night for the room.

Thanks.

Don't know about Grenoble itself - but there is a very biker friendly hotel with secure parking not far away in Rencurel. It's to the south west of Grenoble up in the Vercors. Great hospitality from the owners Jean-Francois and Caroline.

P.S. Their chef also produces the most wonderful evening meals.

http://www.hotellemarronnier.com

Holiday Inn by Express, Bernin, about 20 kls (10 mins) from Grenoble. Cant reccomend it highly enough, been there a few times, pool, all the mod cons, ask for a disabled room, weve had 5 in one!!! all for the room price, about 50 quid from memory.

If you go you must try out 'Il Bernin', the food is superb!!!

Express By Holiday Inn
GRENOBLE-BERNIN
CHEMIN DES FONTAINES
BERNIN, 38190
FRANCE

Hotel Reservations: 0870 850 9083
Hotel Front Desk: 33-4-76529580

Hotel Fax: 33-4-76525903

Email: express.grenoble.bernin@wanadoo.fr
Check-In Time: 2:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Cheers, Steve.:beerjug: