i'm going to buy new hopefully

loueye

Reaction score
Decided after much deliberation that i'm going to buy new rather than neally new. After all, it will be all shiney and new:D and the latest model. Just going for the GSA with fogs, chrome exhaust, heated grips, computer. Want some of the bmw panniers and top box also but don't know whether to buy these new or find some second hand at a good price.
Been to Mill and spoke to Steve Brown, seems a canny lad but he's atill not budging on discount, so will making some phone calls at the weekend and see if anybody is gong to do some deal of some description, any recommendations???

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY ALSO

What's with the haggling, just pay the man and damn his impudence:p

Metal Man ... I know or have heard of you, hmm. I think it was from a charity run at some point and someone was refering to you from the "other" GS site?... hmmm

Metal Man ... I know or have heard of you, hmm. I think it was from a charity run at some point and someone was refering to you from the "other" GS site?... hmmm

You had a day out with him off roading around Keilder last September.
Ooooh, he's so close to you:D

Attachments

• DSCN1104.jpg
    DSCN1104.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 293
mmmm there is another site

buy new
you get the extra warranty
when you sell it is newer and a
new model

panniers get Jesses better than the bm ones

i have the bm ones myself impulse buy

It would be a different story if you were selling it back to mill,it would be worth pennys then

has any one got a gsa adventure for sale no nlder than 2006 cash waiting please help!!!!

Hi Adie, There was/is one in M&S also Tom Conway has/had one in.
I havn't been in either shop lately.

right i'm off to mill today to see if they're going to do me a deal, if not i'm off to Alan Jeffries or barndormstormer:thumb.

No deal on bike = me not buying bike:)

Never heard of the man. Why..eye

are you trying to get a deal on a new or used bike at MILL

He has turrets or whatever you call it, it gets really bad if you talk about money I've found.

Back
Top Bottom