Any news on CN V10

PIGGLET

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has there been any mention of when CN V10 may be released yet.
I'm still on V8 but I want to upgrade for the summer and don't want get V9 only to find it's replaced a couple of months later:)

it's actually called CN 2008 and is not released by garmin yet, but i have seen it for download on pirate bay :augie

When I tried to register my 2610 last year I believe I was entitled to V9 but the site kept throwing me out and its still not registered, what do you think my chances are of them letting me have Ver10 instead???

AndyT

When I tried to register my 2610 last year I believe I was entitled to V9 but the site kept throwing me out and its still not registered, what do you think my chances are of them letting me have Ver10 instead???

AndyT

It seems from the Garmin website that the 2610 and Quest are not compatible with CN Europe (v10) as it is NT. However it appears that CNv9 is now "buyable" - can anyone confirm?

If v9 cannot be bought the Quest and 2610 have reached the end of their upgrade life I presume (unless there is a plain vanilla CN Europe in the pipeline)

If v9 cannot be bought the Quest and 2610 have reached the end of their upgrade life I presume (unless there is a plain vanilla CN Europe in the pipeline)

Garmin previously had a useful table on their site showing release dates of new mapping, alas no more. However, I do recall last year that the non NT version of v9 lagged behind the release of the NT version. I suppose we'll have to wait and see :(

Its no bad thing you can pick up a full install disc on torrent, I was still starting a fresh install from City Navigator 5, thats 3 cd's to install before I could move on to the update DVD :(

What is that all about Garmin, why don't you give out full install discs??? :mad:

Despite what's been posted I was able to use a second unlock for V9 for a 60CSx over Christmas (it was a Christmas present for myself that I bought from another UKGS'er). The first unlock is on my 2610. I simply used the unlock wizard and my Garmin account - no problem at all.

If you buy a new zumo v10 is installed on that
depending on the place you buy it

v10wt9.gif

I presume then I have v10, my Zumo came direct from Garmin?

Back
Top Bottom