bvm-moto

christianburgess

Has anyone had servicing done at bvm-moto Stroud Glos? I'd be interested to know how you think they rate on expertise and price? Also anyone got views on Bracken?

Brilliant, cannot fault them in any way. Have bought my bikes over the 20 years from them from GasGas trials to Enduro to Beemers. Brill outfit.
Do not expect a red carpet if you have never bought a bike from them though and I think this is a fair situation. Some people seem to think they are treated a little differently than regulatres and I suppose they may be but still cannot fault the service I have always received.

Thanks Andy.......I have been buying parts from them for a while and had the impression they really know their onions......I spend a lot of time near Rodmarton (know it?) so they are pretty ideally placed for me......and I think they will loan a bike given enough notice(?) If I get to know them it will make sense to trade up through them next time....maybe I'll bump into you in Ciren one day.....
Best wishes
Christian

Always found BVM to be excellent, even though I didn't buy my bike there. Not one of the newfangled Bimmer dealerships with lots of polished chrome and not a spot of oil in sight - they're much more real-world.

Recommend them highly.

MMC

Had the 6000 mile service, couple of recall items and new rear tyre done by BVM last week. They didn't wash it but can't fault the service otherwise, plus bike noticeably goes better and runs sweeter. Nice extra touch: I arranged for a loan bike for the monday of the service, but stopped by on Saturday to see 'where they were'. They gave me the loaner on the Saturday to save me having to come back early on Monday. And I didn't even buy my bike from them (Bought it from Wollastons).

MMC said:
Always found BVM to be excellent, even though I didn't buy my bike there. Not one of the newfangled Bimmer dealerships with lots of polished chrome and not a spot of oil in sight - they're much more real-world.

Recommend them highly.

MMC

Ditto.
AND they have tried hard to get 'out-of-stock' bits for me - as in 'customer service' - which is sorely lacking in some other bike shops.

Have got to agree with every body on this one excellent service they alway go out of there way to help i'am now on my third GS and carn't think of any where else i would won't to buy from:bounce1

I have now had a service (18000) done this week at bvm and I am very happy.....they managed all the extra bits and pieces and lent me a bike so the whole business was trouble free. I will definitely return there for future servicing (and purchases) Thanks to all for the recommendations.........
Christian B

Back
Top Bottom