spell checker

Steve Hill

Reaction score
Not being the greatest speller is there a way of doing a spell check before submitting a thread or reply?

If you're using MS Explorer, get ieSpell (use Googel to find it). It's free, and is a plugin for Internet explorer. Works on all web forms.

Or type your reply in Word or what ever word processing package you use and then copy and paste it into your post.

To copy and paste type your post in word then do Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C and then go to new post or reply and then do Ctrl+V..... burrr it's chilly wheres my Anorak :D

Mike Werner said:
If you're using MS Explorer, get ieSpell (use Googel to find it). It's free, and is a plugin for Internet explorer. Works on all web forms.

Cheers Mike, I've just installed ut.

Paul G said:
Or type your reply in Word or what ever word processing package you use and then copy and paste it into your post.

To copy and paste type your post in word then do Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C and then go to new post or reply and then do Ctrl+V..... burrr it's chilly wheres my Anorak :D

You can tell those who used DOS based Word before this new fangled windows thingy:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom