2008 KTM 690 Adventure: Any pictures or links available?

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
There is a word that a KTM 690 Adventure model is in the pipeline.
Are there any pictures or links to information available?
Don't ask me why I am enquiring.......:augie

Timpo.

There is a rumour that it might be out next year but nothing is definite yet. KTM haven't released anything on it. My local dealer has also said they know nothing about it at the moment and they normally know what's coming out 12 months in advanced.

Stay tuned is the word!

Cheers

Mark

Have you looked on ebay? :green gri
I can't be arsed finding the link, but Team Frontrow are selling two of their Rally bikes.

Ok so it may not be new, but it sure is sexy.
Mark

Oh my, if only I could click the buy now button but on a wet day in bicycle shop land it may not be a good idea!

You don't need the latest must have bling machine Timpo try one of these for size:eyesdown

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,559
690 Adv

Timpo,

There is a HUGE thread on this subject on the US AdvRider site (123 Pages :eek:) but the upshot is no-one knows when the 690A will be released!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137643

Best guess is 2009, but don't forget that KTM tend to release 'next year's bikes' around mid summer, so could be in 6 months!

I'm keeping a keen eye on this one as well.........:thumb

Cheers, Rick.

ps. If I had a spare 14 grand there would be a bid on the ebay 690 Rallye....

I can't get over how fecking gorgeous that KTM is. I'm thinking about taking out a loan...

You don't need the latest must have bling machine Timpo try one of these for size:eyesdown

Great bikes and popular in France and other Euro parts. Never really took off over here and lack of parts, but I did look at getting one.

I can't get over how fecking gorgeous that KTM is. I'm thinking about taking out a loan...

Would be a good investment as they have all the decals on for the rally that never was.:blast Someone will pay big money in the future for a collectors item like this.

Stan Watt is also going to be a future world champion rider

Saw this in Morroco and it looks better in real life!!
morocco2103.jpg

this bke did say 690 on it when i askd them at the nec bike show they lookd at the pic askd me where id seen it and confirmed that was it

It looks like a 990 from the middle of the seat forwards and the rallye bike from the middle of the seat to the rear. Can't say that I like those exhausts on any of the 690 models. STill nice tho' :thumb

Single front disc?:nenau
And why would it be on a Timpo spec trailer and not some fancy R&D support type trucky.
Dioes look the bog's dollocks though.:thumb

T.

Back
Top Bottom