Dragon 2008

Hey Matey....

How are things up north? watching BBC 2 at the minute and thinking about you North Cornwall Wreckers... Shame on you :augie

Yes... Mr. Tucker pre booked us in about October... :eek: So, get a ticket quick!!!

The plan is to meet up at Victoria or somewhere like that on the Friday, shufty up to M5 / M4 junction for a warm night in a B&B and then this gives us the option of hoofing up the M5 if the weather is crappy or trundle up through Wales if it isn't so crappy... :thumb

Have you got the weekend off? There are four of us so far, me, tucker, Roger and Keith... Pete O might be coming on his ST (bless him :clap)

Ciao for now

OK Have asked permission of SWMBO ands looking good, but am just starting the second pint:beer: Scotland turned into South of France a couple of years ago after 2 pints,:augie but what the hell. Have found a link to Conwy MCC so will book asap and take the time off next week, so count me in:beerjug:
I've just been watching that too----anyway just finish this beer then its out on the cliff with the lantern to see if theres anything abroad in the bay.:gringo

Its great fun...

2nd week in Feb, camping in North Wales... :eek: Usually loads of beer, a couple of dodgy beef burgers and a live band.... :D

Last year it was hosted in a (clean) cattle barn... :thumb

What more could you want for a weekend away :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

I haven't exactly sold this yet have I :blast

nate, if pete o goes on his triumph give him some sick about his bike as he takes the piss out of my gs every day at work. regards allen.

ahhhhhh and what a small world it is :eek:

No worries mate.... The old yellow fluid is usually extracted over his Triumph :thumb2

Consider it done :bounce1

Having said that... I can't wait to see him paddling through a nice muddy field if he does come ...

Oh and apparently his tent is a 6 man with ensuite and cooking area :ymca Photos will be available at the usual rate :augie

47th Dragon Rally

Received my payment receipt (to be exchanged for entry ticket at the control) and instructions on how to reach the control, in this mornings post so looks like I'm going:clap. Will be working till 19.00hrs on Friday so plan to blat up to Bristol area and met the four of you on Saturday morning.:thumb2

Received my payment receipt (to be exchanged for entry ticket at the control) and instructions on how to reach the control, in this mornings post so looks like I'm going:clap. Will be working till 19.00hrs on Friday so plan to blat up to Bristol area and met the four of you on Saturday morning.:thumb2

I got my payment reciept back in November when I ordered my ticket.Still waiting for directions to the checkpoint,website says they will be mailed out on 25th Jan:D

Nice one matey :thumb :thumb :thumb

But like Dave said, we are yet to find out where we're going!!! :blast :thedummy

Though I have my ideas... Wanna email me with a sneaky preview :augie

Back
Top Bottom