Bike Stolen

Moto_Andy

Hello all, just to let ya know my 2001 r1150gs Mandarin (which ive just paid the FIRST payment on) was stolen last night from outside the front door :spitfire(just hours after getting back from some night time laneing:thumb2) probably a van job as it had no fuel in it so they would'nt have got far! Had a walk round the local area's and nothing, so just got to wait to see how much the insurance is going to stiff me on the valuation! :mcgun
IF they find the bike i doubt very much that they'll find the thieves, gotta love the justice :clap
Bloody thieves they got a £3,500 bike for a nights work and i have to take a day off work, raised insurance and a grand or two out of pocket,At least i'am not a lowlife scumbag who has to steal for a living :thumb:D

bloody thieves

might help if you told us abit about your bike:augie

ie; colour, year things that identyfy it :thumb

got any pictures

If you know some unique characteristics of the bike, post them here, maybe someone will spot it in over the internet in the next weeks. That sucks.

Stolen

Cheers for replies so far :thumb2

It has two ff50's and two hella spots btbr conversion type thing! and adventure beak, MRA screen, HID Dip beam, silver growling dog sticker on beak, touratech pannier rack, fastaway foot pegs, orange speedo led's, crash bars, has the brake light indicators, so quite alot to lose :spitfire bugger! luckly i took off the panniers and top box last night so thats 1 to the thieves 1 to me :thumb2 Lets hope they find it, not looking forward to the 'oh shite i've lost ma bike' feeling setting in :blast
keep ya eyes peeled cheers :thumb2

Hello all, just to let ya know my 2001 r1150gs Mandarin (which ive just paid the FIRST payment on) was stolen last night from outside the front door :spitfire(just hours after getting back from some night time laneing:thumb2) probably a van job as it had no fuel in it so they would'nt have got far! Had a walk round the local area's and nothing, so just got to wait to see how much the insurance is going to stiff me on the valuation! :mcgun
IF they find the bike i doubt very much that they'll find the thieves, gotta love the justice :clap
Bloody thieves they got a £3,500 bike for a nights work and i have to take a day off work, raised insurance and a grand or two out of pocket,At least i'am not a lowlife scumbag who has to steal for a living :thumb:D

keep your eyes open :beerjug:

sure was

Hi Terry yes sure was dam fine bike for sure:beerjug:

Early days yet

Andy is still out looking for it:mad:

thieving bastards:mcgun

kev

If you know some unique characteristics of the bike, post them here, maybe someone will spot it in over the internet in the next weeks.

I've a bit of practical experience of this from last week and this seems the best advice...
If you can think of anything that may make it stick out to someone who knows bikes you may strike lucky..
My stolen bike was seen a few days later by someone who recognised the non standard stickers on the bodywork..

Get some pictures up ASAP.. If you don't have em, get in touch with the previous owner.. You could get lucky (I did!)

Stolen

Yea its a great bike, id wired in the extra lights to high beam and all sorts! got some enquiries to make, might be able to get address of local active bike thief tomo, i suggest mass rideout to greet the old chap! :thumb2 finger's crossed ay, cheers for concern keep ya all updated if situation changes, and will get pics up:thumb2

pics

This is the bike hours before going missing, got the distinguishing feature's marked :thumb2 thanks for viewing

Attachments

• 100_0015c.jpg
    100_0015c.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 234
Eh What about puttin up the last 7 digits of the frame number??

Ya can change a tank and colours and take stuff off but if the frame numbers tampered with it's easy spotted!!

Whats Yours

00***** or the newer sequence Z******

Get it on here and give the b4rstewards a hard time

I take it all you tossers know where it is??

VIN NUM

Cheers for the viewing + replies :thumb2 the last seven digits of vin is ZE29757
Not letting them getting away easily, alot of personal enquiries going on at the mo, will update cheers AnDy :)

Sorry to hear about your bike, Andy... Scumbags! :spitfire

Will keep my eyes open and my fingers crossed for you - hope you will get your baby back... :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom