trip away March 08 (all welcome)

loueye

Reaction score
Anybody fancy a trip away, possibly the end of march somewhere?.I Have no idea where yet, will play it by ear. Could possibly fancy scotland for 3 days or even down to France for a week or two?

Anybody got anything planned at the moment?

Wouldn't mind a few days away. Could possibly get some time off in March, at the most would only be a week though. I'll look into it and keep you posted.:beerjug:

I'm game for a weekend or three days. Be a good idea to test the updated bike before Morocco in April, and perhaps I can drink Chris K. under the table again. :thumb2

I'm game for a weekend or three days. Be a good idea to test the updated bike before Morocco in April, and perhaps I can drink Chris K. under the table again. :thumb2

:jes

Snoop - It's not a competition :rob

Presume you're getting your bike sorted by then lou? Or are you gunna try and hitch a lift?

I've lots of very nice Scotland routes on mapsource complements of someone who went around them for a couple days on this site. I'll transfer them over from my linux box so I can post them up. Might get the cogs rolling.

As said I'm up for any weekend up till April 10th. There was talk of doing another trip up Scotland a month ago (I arranged the one last year). I'm sure Chris will post up the usual photograph shortly to remind us. :eek: :rolleyes:

So are we riding or drinking, if it's the 2nd option I might have to admit defeat. However if we're having a riding weekend I'll throw me name in the hat:eek:onyack

So are we riding or drinking, if it's the 2nd option I might have to admit defeat. However if we're having a riding weekend I'll throw me name in the hat:eek:onyack

Deffo riding, as my hangovers last 2 days now.

Who fancies the isle fo skye then, and take in some obscure back roads and some touristy places, and it will wild camping of course in the etive valley first night:eek:

yep sounds cracking, shame we could'nt Island hop with Cal Mac onto Arran...16th March is the only date thats iffy for me.

re trip

hi if you can sort dates out i could be interested and a couple of me mates,are you limiting numbers i was on the last scotland run out so willknow a few of you keep me posted cheers john:thumb

Yeah what date Lou? Just the weekend, perhaps set off Friday?

It will be Easter bank holiday weekend which will be Friday 21st march, 22nd, 23 and and 24th.
Will be heading off friday morning early about 8-9am then head over to Carlisle, take the A71 over to irvine etc and up the coast via, Gourock etc to Erskine bridge and up vis Crianlarich or Oban, all suggestions welcome.
This will probably be follow your nose trip, so we could end up anywhere.

As for numbers the more the merrier:aidan

Thats in me diary, moving house back end of March but sure I can play around with the dates :augie

Right then can we have a name of people coming:thumb

Loueye
Steve V
Snoopy ?
My friend animal-takes no room either
Picture050.jpg

Sorry chaps - I don't do camping anymore..:eek:

If you could "wild-camp" near a 2 star or higher B&B/hotel I could manage.. :augie

What's with the drinking OR riding bit?

Ride in daylight - Drink by night :thumb2

Enjoy yourselves and take pictures..

:beerjug:

23rd is the Red Kite rally which I was meaning to go to, and also I don't have the Monday off work unless I take a day pay cut. Hmmm.

Still interested though and will know nearer the time.

A.

PS) Your canoe bags are from Aldi and your right indicator is obscured.

23rd is the Red Kite rally which I was meaning to go to, and also I don't have the Monday off work unless I take a day pay cut. Hmmm.

Still interested though and will know nearer the time.

A.

PS) Your canoe bags are from Aldi and your right indicator is obscured.

come on then sherlock, where's animal from (and don't say the muppets)

is the Monday not a bank holiday?

Back
Top Bottom