Hartside Run - Sunday 20th Jan 08

snoopy

Going over for breakfast, leaving from the usual 1st layby on A69 at 9.45AM.

Might ride on to Devils bridge or something afterwards but will make a decision after breakfast.

Weather has been mild and doesn't look like rain or high winds.

All welcome, either at the layby or meet you there 11AM.

Andrew

PS) Attenders welcome to have a go on my now finished DRZ Adventure. :thumb

Could fancy a breakfast .... not ridden the bike for ages ...and had it in bits to fit some lights today....should have a test bimble and see what falls off..

:blast

Don't wait for me if I'm not there ..........:augie

Can't make it Snoops going out on the DR your welcome to come be up at mine for 9.30am knobblies needed :augie

got it now thanks mate ,,,is this a regular thing need to try out my new (second hand) bike...

got it now thanks mate ,,,is this a regular thing need to try out my new (second hand) bike...

Regular as it gets, I suppose .....there'll be someone up Hartside most Sundays "in season"...

It's hissing-down now .... :(

Cheers for the offer Forry, i've got some really meaty tyres but saving them for Morocco as it's a fanny on changing them for a weekend. Tbh the bike is too big and loaded to compete with your DR. Hell I have trouble keeping up when you're on your 1150!

Been chucking down here every night, it always stops by the morning though. :nenau. adie, it's the parking layby - not to be confused with the bus stop 100 metres before. :thumb2

A.

I was sat like Billy no mates where did you all go :blast

I slept in...

:eek:

Sorry Billy ..er...I mean Steve...

Too many late nights being led astray by Brassmonkey me thinks :beer: It was a canny day as it turned out and I headed down through middleton to Barny and back up to Durham 120 traffic free miles:D.

Love
Billy :)

try a trip to southport super bikes 186 miles each way in the rain ,what a day

I had a fecking flatty on the A69 and had to turn around. I bought rim-locks yesterday after ruining 2 tubes on the Cambrian last October. Naturally, one day after buying the rim-locks the 3rd inner tube blew. :rolleyes:

Fecking bikes. :mad:

I had a fecking flatty on the A69 and had to turn around. I bought rim-locks yesterday after ruining 2 tubes on the Cambrian last October. Naturally, one day after buying the rim-locks the 3rd inner tube blew. :rolleyes:

Fecking bikes. :mad:

Bummer!

If I'd been there I could have....

...taken pictures :D

Back
Top Bottom