Are there an english magazine only on BMW

kimbmw

I read in a spanish forum the information hat in England a new jiurnal consacred on BMW (like Boxer magazine in France and BMW Motoridder in Germany) will be published. I apreciate contct of tis magazine for annual subscription if somebody know something on.
Thanks.

Yes there was a thread about this new magazine last month HERE. I like the look of it.

I have just subscribed,

but I have asked them to bill me. I was not happy with inputting my credit card details on a unsecure web page.

Brian

BMW mag

I got my first copy last month, very good and NO ad's!, no wallys going around corners at 30mph with their knee stuck out either. All about BM's very good . Reccomend it.
dave gs

but I have asked them to bill me. I was not happy with inputting my credit card details on a unsecure web page.

Brian

+1 but haven't had anything back yet...have you?

I asked for a bill.........they sent me an invoice with the first issue. The invoice requested either a bank transfer or credit card details.

I took a gamble and emailed my credit card details......got a reply back from the Subscription Dept confirming receipt but so far nothing has appeared on my statement:D

Regards Bob

Received issue one today, must say very impressed. I intend to pay by CC but will post the details to them. I have queried the bill as they have only charged me 14 euros and I also received a tee - shirt.

Bottom line highly recommended, especially if you have owned some of the older BMs.

Back
Top Bottom