i'm getting slagged off in the for sale section

loueye

Reaction score
have a look under gsa for sale by IANRAN and read on while laughing.

Its all your fault snoopy for saying "offer him £9500".

:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan

It's turning into Visordown.com in here:augie:augie:augie:augie

This in the conversation i had with KARLK about buying his bike, unlike what he says in the post on IANRAN' bike for sale thread

Karl what si your bottom line on the bike, being looking at buying new and no delaers are offering discounts on the new ones, so second hand could be the way forward.
Louis

KARL: Hi
Bottom line would be £9850 but you will need to be quick as I am starting to do the deal with the p/x.

Louis: That would be too much for me, plus i would have all the agro of travelling to you from Newcastle.

Thanks anyway.

Louis: Ps did you get a good deal on your new bike

Karl:I have been offered £9500 for this bike against a new one.

Louis: would you take £9500 for the bike.
Regards Louis
I could get the train down at the weekend, weather permitting as we have 4" of snow here at the moment.

Karl: Sorry but not worth the effort or possible wait on my part for no gain.

Bike is being p/x on saturday for the '08 model

Karl
if you change your mind you know where i'm at.

Cheers louis

Where did he offer me it for £9600??????????
Where does it say i'll "take it off his hands" ????????????

Guy needs to polish his bike a bit more i think:ymca:ymca:ymca:ymca

Last edited:
:nenau

Can this be dealt with via PM's? I don't really understand whats happened, and I'm not sure if I need to :D

Is this kind of thing that gets posted on Visordown? I thought it was all about wheelies and super moto's :D

Is this kind of thing that gets posted on Visordown? I thought it was all about wheelies and super moto's :D

Does anything get posted on Visordown? The 'ignore' list gets so big no-one seems to be posting anything....

I'll give you £8700 and a wheel barrrow full of pink fur apple potatos, seeded and ready to plant

I'll give you £8700 and a wheel barrrow full of pink fur apple potatos, seeded and ready to plant

I'll see your offer and raised a counter offer of £2000 for your £8700 and I got me some magic beans wot I'm keen to swap for free wiff your spuds.

And that's my final offer

I wouldn give ye thanks for it sir.Bridie will you tel mammy te take that horse from that field cos i never done that man no harm.Ye cant beat the pikeys :aidan

Well since you seem partial to my advice tell him he's a lying turd of a man - no dealer would offer 9.5k when they'd only sell it for that to 10k out of the showroom.

That should move the conversation along nicely. :D

Failing that, I've added a provokative post for you.

Back
Top Bottom