SAT OR SUN NEXT WEEKEND?

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Finally get my hands on The new bike this weekend and wondered what day would suit you folks for some gentle off roading like the other weekend.

Sat or Sun?

Last edited:
After all the responses to my last thread! :augie

Ive sifted through the many PM`s I got and have gone for Saturday for the ride out. My mate from the south may be coming up and has never been to the Shire so is looking forward to getting his 1150 dirty.

Anyone at all interested?

Lets go for 10 at KATIES for a breccy then wheels rolling about 1030 eh.

If my mate comes on his 1150 he insists I take my 1200 out so the DR will have to wait till Sunday.

:thumb2

Lets go for 10 at KATIES for a breccy then wheels rolling about 1030 eh.

If my mate comes on his 1150 he insists I take my 1200 out so the DR will have to wait till Sunday.

:thumb2

Gary 4 of us will be out on pogos on Sat meeting 9.30 at the Flouch. Iwill be very surprised if we're not to be found later at a caff somewhere could be Woodbine, 5 ways, Monyash, Bonsall, or Elton. You have my mobile number I think?
Richard
(might manage a bit Sunday as well)

Gary 4 of us will be out on pogos on Sat meeting 9.30 at the Flouch. I will be very surprised if we're not to be found later at a cafe somewhere could be Woodbine, 5 ways, Monyash, Bonsall, or Elton. You have my mobile number I think?
Richard
(might manage a bit Sunday as well)

More off roading!
Oh dear!!

After sveral hours of expensive cocktails and lap dancers I can confirm its this saturday the 9th,

:thumb

Hi Dave, its at Wardlow which is about 1-2 miles from Monsal head.
If you want you can give me a bell on 07775795166 for directions.

Leaving London now on the bike but you can leave a message and I`ll give you a bell when I land in Derbyshire about 8 ish.

Gaz

Hi Dave, its at Wardlow which is about 1-2 miles from Monsal head.
If you want you can give me a bell on 07775795166 for directions.

Leaving London now on the bike but you can leave a message and I`ll give you a bell when I land in Derbyshire about 8 ish.

Gaz

Not able to do Sat after all! Bugger! Have to be Sunday for me if you wasnt to take the new one out.

Thats good Rich, Ill take the GS out on Sat then the ickle one on Sun. Will only get a couple of hours though as the gaffer will go pete tongue.:thumb

Dave and anyone else

Kates Cafe is on the A623 1.3 miles NW of Stoney Middleton or 0.5 miles SE of Tidewell cross roads - on the A623
10 am to ride at 1030 ON Sat 9th Feb 2008

Mick:thumb

I meant Sunday's time and place Mick!

Guess Sunday will be meeting at same place or just up the road at mine if Gary doesn't pick the bike up till Sun:thumb

Will post later tonight or in morn once I've spoken to him.

Hmm, better take the camera me thinks:D

Stunning day today lads
I enjoyed it no end and got a real sence of satisfaction watching you lot muscle the big uns around
well done to you three, yer showd me up
Only got 1 picture
I have saved it on me puter as a big picture if anyone wants a copy I will mail it to them

See you soon
Mick

Attachments

• Mag 4.jpg
    Mag 4.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 57
Pics

Top day today lads. :thumb

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 54