Vernatech splash plate.

Madmountainman

Reaction score
I've just got one of these, test rode it on wet and muddy back lanes last night, and it's the mutts nuts!
No more muddy stains over the back of my bike, nor over the back of my jacket, stops the spray near as dammit 100%.
It's ally plate, black anodised, same size as the number plate, to add strength and re-inforcing to plastic number plate, and the lip can be tailored to suit. I specced quite a large one with a rather nifty double bend and it has been angled so that, when the bike is on the center stand, you can rest a mug of coffee etc on it!
Contact Vern if you want one and he'll tell you how much.
Top quality, top bloke and miles better than that touratech rubbish... Bargain!!!!

Attachments

• img_1703_2.jpg
    img_1703_2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 619
MadMM,

Looks like a really good idea, but being so deep a 'ledge' do you think there's any danger of it catching if you drop off a high kerb or something at low speed?

(not taking the piss, just wanting to check on optimum dimensions before I speak with Vern myself on Saturday ). ;)

Mine & MMM's bike sat side by side today, I can confirm that this plate makes big difference. My bike was filthy. I got to see the plate up close as we photographed it. Very nice.

Mike

BarcodeMan said:
MadMM,

Looks like a really good idea, but being so deep a 'ledge' do you think there's any danger of it catching if you drop off a high kerb or something at low speed?

(not taking the piss, just wanting to check on optimum dimensions before I speak with Vern myself on Saturday ). ;)

As i said you can spec the size/angle of the ledge to suit yourself. As i'm not intending to do any monster drop offs i opted for the most practical spec!:)

Back
Top Bottom