biarritz to andorra

ynotbiker

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
anybody got a good route for this route,will be doing it on a sports bike so no off road,i know i will be going along the N260, any ideas before this road cheers, tony

Tony

Do you have Mapsource? If so I had a route across from the west to Andorra that I did most of a few years back. 916 (or 918) IIRC for most of it.

If you want a copy, drop me a mail to markie underscore wales at hotmail dot com.

cheers

head to perpignan, then look south west a bit for Ceret, follow this road into andorra, pass quickly through andorra and pick up n260, heading to SORT this is a 52km section of sports bike heaven, did it last year wrote about in ride magazine as an article, from SORT the next section of N260 is wonderfull again more open and faster stunning scenery

will hunt out more road numbers for you when at home, cheers hope its of help ...there are some wonderfull roads before that too.... so enjoyed it I hope to go again this year on my trusty blade,

We were in Andorra a few weeks ago - if you are in the market for a bit of motorcycle clothing and accessory shopping head for Andorra la Vella and almost every shop for at least half a mile sells bikes/accessories/clothing. Unfortunately none of it as cheap as we hoped for but loads to choose from. (And check out the Contraespionage shop up in the town!!)
Kirst & Henry

Andorra

Try entering Spain at the Valle de Aran, about 100klm befor Andorra. Follow the direction to Viella - Baquiera Beret ( ski Resort) - Llavorsi - Sort - La Seu de Urgell then Andorra. Andorra is small crowded and slow driving. I can miss going there unless you plan on shopping.
From Sort you can do a great loop. Go from Sort to Tremp - Balaguer - La Seu e Urgell. You can also continue along the N260 to Puigcerda. Great road Then up the N116 to Prades. Excellent
Any road running or at high altitude through the Pyreenes are fun

Back
Top Bottom