adie

Reaction score
ss.jpgsorry to say i have had i lot of pms about my avatar so all i can say is SORRY if it has upset any one . THANKS 100% FOR ALL THE WELL WISHERS THAT THINK IT WAS OK TO HAVE IT.Ionly want to enjoy this site so please accept my apoligies Adie.

Last edited:
He's surrendered........................ peace in our time!

Al :thumb2

(I thought it was just "bad taste" - in much the same way as I thought when Ronno goose-stepped into the bar at Bridge of Cally..................................... How was I to know he just had a clicky hip? :blast)

Attachments

• chamberlain.jpg
    chamberlain.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 301
Here Ya are M8 surely no one can take offence at this one????
license_20080220111101_44838.jpg

View attachment 84795sorry to say i have had i lot of pms about my avatar so all i can say is SORRY if it has upset any one . THANKS 100% FOR ALL THE WELL WISHERS THAT THINK IT WAS OK TO HAVE IT.Ionly want to enjoy this site so please accept my apoligies Adie.

Why did nobody complain about Ronno's Nazi avatar:nenau probably because its a free world - I actually thought yours was High Voltage symbol :)

new avatar

i find the new one offencive as it has the insignia of the R.A.F. in the background and they bombed my beloved BMW factory

i find the new one offencive as it has the insignia of the R.A.F. in the background and they bombed my beloved BMW factory

S'feck all............................ they bombed our chipshops :thedummy

Al :(

Attachments

• stan-boardman.jpg
    stan-boardman.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 222
is it for sale ,watch out for the avatar police they might catch jou out .

Thanks for posting the old one as I seemed to have missed all the fuss and was wondering what it was all about.
It wouldn't have offended me but you've changed it now and very pretty it looks too, the new one that is.

Back
Top Bottom