Best place to buy your spares?

forry

Reaction score
Need to buy some filters and some odds and ends any online dealers you can recommend ?

Cheers Forry :cool:

Eurotek are just down the road from me and I found them a bit hit and miss ( actually I won't use them again). Out of the 4 orders I placed with them, they got 2 of them wrong. I found the guy's at Leisure Trail to be great, really helpfull and seemed to be cheaper than others. Very quick to despatch your order and seem to have most stuff on the the shelf unlike Eurotek. They sell Mitus tyres too:thumb2

Eurotek are just down the road from me and I found them a bit hit and miss ( actually I won't use them again). Out of the 4 orders I placed with them, they got 2 of them wrong. I found the guy's at Leisure Trail to be great, really helpfull and seemed to be cheaper than others. Very quick to despatch your order and seem to have most stuff on the the shelf unlike Eurotek. They sell Mitus tyres too:thumb2

+1 for Leisure Trail.They're good guys -only trouble is every time I go I'm strangely drawn to the Adventurer. Got my 400 from them.:thumb:thumb:thumb

My mate "Big Kev" is one of the owners of Leisure Trail, lives in my village, if you want anything picking up I can pop in and see him :thumb2

I used Eurotek a couple of times for parts for my 200 EXC and were first class.

I was vague on what I needed and they dug out part numbers and shipped same day. :thumb

Thanks for all your replies I'll give Leisure trail a shout :thumb

Ordered parts from Leisure Trail Thursday dinner time arrived today great service :thumb

Back
Top Bottom