Would any Tosser's like to sponsor Archaeo "Please"

archaeo

Reaction score
hi...
Sorry i haven't been here for a while, but things in liffe have taken over for a while as I am sure you all have had experiance of.....

need to ask you a favour, i am doing something rather mad..... I have a greed to ride a horse accross the spanish pyrenees to raise money for the charity SCOPE, and i am looking for sponsors....... I would be grateful if you would look at my just giving page and even more grateful if you could find your way to leave me a sponsor. please let as many people you know about this, ta.

I mean after riding a motorbike for 12 hours a day last year for the lucky seven charity ride riding a horse for 6-8 hours can't be that bad can it?:eek

oh dear what have i gotten myself into...........

its lucky then that i have lost 2 and a half stone then since i did the lucky sevens ride...... but you are right i never though of the poor horse:eek:

I'll sponsor you, ya skinny Welsh bint.....on one condition....

Get back here more often :D

:kissy2

I'll sponsor you, ya skinny Welsh bint.....on one condition....

Get back here more often :D

:kissy2

:agree

Hope all's well with yersel and Jase :thumb

P.S. Could we have a link to your JustGiving page, cause the only one there is the Lucky Sevens from last year

I was just thinking about you the other day! "Where's that Archaeo gone to?" I thought to myself. And here you are... blimey. Anyway, can I sponsor the horse?

Also, you might want to put a link to the justgiving page - or do you want it to go into the luvky sevens pot?

Hi Maria,

Hope your not working too hard.

I'll sponsor you, where do I sign

its lucky then that i have lost 2 and a half stone then since i did the lucky sevens ride...... but you are right i never though of the poor horse:eek:

:postpics

I'll donate £10 if you wear the sexy belly dancers outfit :rose

Good to here from you again :beerjug:

hi all, thank you for your support....

the site name site is at justgiving.com/mariarocke i idont know how to make it a linky thing on the site page sorry not technically minded

Ummm is there anyway that someone clever on here could let others on the site know about my challenge......... thanks in anticipation

forry, I still belly dance, although i am a very slim belly dancer now, maybe i will have the opportunity to dance for you again :D:D

thank you PW, that is the right site..... ummm i will try to put it on the bottom of my posts

yipppeee...... i have it my just giving site as a signiture....... cool, that means that i just learnt somethng:D

guys...... i have to ask you that if you are thinking of sponsoring me could you please do so before April the 2nd, I need to have all of the money in by this date...

Thank you:thumb

oh and there is a picture of me with Tarni one of the horses that we train with, i can't make it appear here that is beyond me technology wise:blast:D

:augie

100_0930~3.jpg

tried to sponsor you last night Maria but it rejected my card, even though I know it's ok and I checked all the details several times :blast

ummm thanks bill....... so now i am back on the ukgser site in person again......

i am not sure what to say about the just giving site and the sponsorship thing sorry, i would be grateful if you try again, I know it works cause jason and PW have sponsored me...... unless i broke it:blast

Watch it PW..... or i will breaqk you:handbag:D

i need to say a very big thank you to badly made films....... you are wonderful:bow:kissy2:bow

Back
Top Bottom