The Eagles Cressage Tuesday 18th March

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Monthly meeting next Tuesday at the Plume of Feathers. Nights are getting lighter so should be a good turnout.

Vern will be making a special guest appearance from the North West so no excuses about dirty roads, dark nights, and no pass outs.....:thumb

Venue now changed to

The Eagles in Cressage on the A458 between Shrewsbury & Much Wenlock, GPS ref N52 38.004 W2 36.280

Quick question.

Did a dummy run on Sunday to find the Plume of Feathers, I think I found the right place, ( other side of Much Wenlock on A458 towards Shrewsbury on left?), but apparently it was closed for a refit. I think it said for three weeks from 3rd March!

Was it the right place?

oh no that means we need to choose a place somewhere in between, like the BLACK COUNTRY, ye ye ye i knew we'd got one around here one day!!!

Oh bugger.

We are running up past there on Friday so will check it out.

Anyone got any other suggestions for Tuesday?

Santrix
How about the courthouse at Tipton? :D

It's in the diary:thumb

If a certain person would like to bring a certain image capturing device, I'll be there this time:augie :D

I`ll try, I`ll really try.....:thumb
It`s an age thing you know:augie

Attachments

• EOS-400D_200_tcm14-390133.jpg
    EOS-400D_200_tcm14-390133.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 125
wow up there guys.

hey fellas, hold up there a Mo. we've only got the restaurant up and running at present, The main bar won't be done for another six months as we overspent by a huge amount to get the restaurant upto a level. I'm greatfull for the interest and once i've got the rest done your all invited but not just yet please.
I'll brace myself now for the torrent of abuse:(

The restaurant is up and running!!!

That will be 10 pie and chips then my good man:D

you'd be in luck.

The restaurant is up and running!!!

That will be 10 pie and chips then my good man:D

As we're an expensive Thai restaurant you wouldn't find chips or even Pie on the menu but we are nextdoor (well 100yards) from a chip shop so there you go you could have your pie and eat it. Me personally would go for a nice fresh chicken satay followed by spicey beef salad and coconut sticky rice.

:thumb

As we're an expensive Thai restaurant you wouldn't find chips or even Pie on the menu but we are nextdoor (well 100yards) from a chip shop so there you go you could have your pie and eat it. Me personally would go for a nice fresh chicken satay followed by spicey beef salad and coconut sticky rice.

:thumb

Inna basket?

WTF.....

Jesus H Christ this is complex. Now let me get this right:

Is the Foresters Arms Sycomoto`s pad?
If so, it`s not ready for us Tossers.....
Are we going there or not?

If not, lets just go to the Eagles and have some scratchings......

Back
Top Bottom