National Bikesafe Show 2008

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Check it out

Loads of bikes to test ride... just bring both parts of your driving licence along ;)

:thumb

I'll be there for the weekend :)

Attachments

• Bikesafe_Flyersm.jpg
    Bikesafe_Flyersm.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 404
Hi Bryn

I'll be there this year. 4 of us coming up from the pointy end.

Mine's a pint!

Greg

:beerjug:

Bump before the weekend, i think our aircraft will be along at some point

Hope to see you on the Saturday :thumb2

Bugger, I will be out of the country, so wont be able to get along.
But as I work on the estate, at least I can watch them setting up today:rolleyes: a large tent went up yesterday, it is the length of the playing field:eek:

Silverfish & myself wil be there Saturday, with two others in tow.:thumb

I'll be down at the Ace for breakfast on Friday around 10am ... may as well start off as I mean to go on :D

Phew! Just been told we're inside a massive marquee, us and everyone else by the looks of it.

Only slight on that is I've been told I may need to ride a bike over - feck that I want the warmth and dry of a car at silly o'clock in the morning :(

Might be there too - look out for a Blue/White 1150 with a black engine - not many of these around :)

Will be at Milton Keynes on Saturday - AGM of a biker's group I am involved with. Sunday is supposed to be a ride out to the Cotswolds for lunch but a couple have already said they will be going to this event - might tag along with them.

Of course all this depends if I can shake off this heavy cold I have at the moment (sniff, sniff, atishoo) and that the bike passes it's MOT tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom