Yorkshire MAG events

flat twin

Hi All
Just wondering if any of you fellow yorkies have tried any of our events before ?
We put four on in Yorkshire starting on the first May bank holiday, then the big one in June at Helmsley, one up the road from Scarborough in July and finishing with just top side of Sheffield in August.
They all have run outs on the Saturday and live bands Friday and Saturday night. They range from 1000 strong to 8500 -9000 all bike only, No cars No vans, No pedestrians and No excuses.
At two of them you can have camp fires and the other two have bonfires to sit round till the wee small hours talking rubbish.
Check out the website for details or just ask me on here. We have a free competition running at the moment for a pair of tickets to each event so its worth a go for nowt.

www.farmyardparty.com

Flat Twin :beerjug:

mag doos

Hello flattwin
Theres a few on this site, that do the vally and farmyard.wev,e done em for years.Well organised doos:thumb Some of the custom show judges are on ere, can you guess who they are.:confused:see ya 2nd-4th may:beer:
Cheers
Glenng

ill b there

see u at both, been going to the farmyard since the beverly notrights ran it down near the racecourse (actually before it was in a farmyard) I feel old now. Bye oft t tpub.
Hodge
:beer:

p.s.
tell fergus I promise I will join mag this year, Also saw Nicky Black at a party last Friday, had a laff about the Banzai Mouse (and Gibbon). Also good to see u Izaac the hunt.
nearly rally time
Hodge

Hi Hogie
I shall be talking to Fergus this week and will tell him.
The custom show folk are well known to me, but this year they are taking a well earned rest and will be helping to hold up the bar.
You lot should be good at the competition, have you had a go?

Flat Twin

Hi All
Just wondering if any of you fellow yorkies have tried any of our events before ?
We put four on in Yorkshire starting on the first May bank holiday, then the big one in June at Helmsley, one up the road from Scarborough in July and finishing with just top side of Sheffield in August.
They all have run outs on the Saturday and live bands Friday and Saturday night. They range from 1000 strong to 8500 -9000 all bike only, No cars No vans, No pedestrians and No excuses.
At two of them you can have camp fires and the other two have bonfires to sit round till the wee small hours talking rubbish.
Check out the website for details or just ask me on here. We have a free competition running at the moment for a pair of tickets to each event so its worth a go for nowt.

www.farmyardparty.com

been going to the farmyard for years from when it was at the old place at foxholes, but i haven't been recently:thedummy got the feeling of beeing ripped off, gate prices going up while the standard of the live bands went down, IMO the farmyards not a patch on stormin the castle

been going to the farmyard for years from when it was at the old place at foxholes, but i haven't been recently:thedummy got the feeling of beeing ripped off, gate prices going up while the standard of the live bands went down, IMO the farmyards not a patch on stormin the castle

Havent been to stormin for last couple of years.got pissed off when turned away at gate on bike and taxi,s were dropping chavs off clutching duvets under their arms.Agree with u on the bands comment, but still enjoy the atmosphere of vally and farmyard.
Ps bmf put some good doos on:augie

re mag do

Hi All

www.farmyardparty.com

hi flat twin ,we have done mag events for years,mainley the custom show was the interest of us ,but it was a insult having to recive the prizes at the show ,you spend all winter loosing skin and blood ,and wow there you go top bike.and you have won some fluffy earmuffs or some dead mans army clothing
slowley mag got into proper prizes .but to be honest the class of bikes that attend the show require some recpect and reward. The main gripe i have is the cost ofthe mag tickets ,the incress is a rip off £35 on the gate not for me:mad:

farm yard

best ever was at pickering show ground ,the access was nice and flat and now a big show field and internal show area . not the shite road we have at the current site ,also the price of the ticket rise must be related to the rise in marshall attude ,ps not all ,:spitfire:spitfire

custom show

hi flat twin ,we have done mag events for years,mainley the custom show was the interest of us ,but it was a insult having to recive the prizes at the show ,you spend all winter loosing skin and blood ,and wow there you go top bike.and you have won some fluffy earmuffs or some dead mans army clothing
slowley mag got into proper prizes .but to be honest the class of bikes that attend the show require some recpect and reward. The main gripe i have is the cost ofthe mag tickets ,the incress is a rip off £35 on the gate not for me:mad:
Personally dickie, whats the point spending all winter slaving over a pile of bent tubing and ord knackered engines.When you can win top prizes with a purpose built chop out of a catologe:Dand you get your photo next to a fibreglass freisan:thumb2

keg 4 the cup

Personally dickie, whats the point spending all winter slaving over a pile of bent tubing and ord knackered engines.When you can win top prizes with a purpose built chop out of a catologe:Dand you get your photo next to a fibreglass freisan:thumb2
Kegs a sure winner this year;)he cant fail with his mates judging the show:beerjug:

Hi hodgie
Check out www.farmyardparty.com and find the competition on the site, under competition.
billy.s says hi.

loads of arguments back at the other postings, but been there done that, each to there own chaps, each to there own.

Flat Twin

cheers flat twin
I personally think the Farmyard gets better every year but the blues tent shuts too early and Im getting too creaky for the rave tent.
Theres loads of us coming to the Farmyard, into the valley and the Yorkshire Pud from Holmfirth. We went to the first and we ll be there at the last. :beer:grumpy old shits getting pissed.:thumb
Hodge

hi hodgie
it will be good to see you all, we will keep an eye out for the saga holiday makers. I see you entered the competition, best of luck.

Flat Twin

Me and a bunch of my mates wil be at the Farmyard again this year.I have been going since the Cat Babbleton days.I must admit I think £25 in advance is a bit steep and I wouldn't pay the £35 gate price,it's too much.

Back
Top Bottom