Center Stand Skid-plate & Front cover protector

kildala2004

:) I am selling custom made skid-plate and I have also desinged a front cover protector to fit the R1150gs Adventure only with BMW bars. They are made of high quality 4mm aluminum. Comes with mounting hardware and instructions. The front of covers are sprayed with durable bed liner spray and painted black. It's a deal at $30.00USD for both items + shipping to you... This is an introductory offer.
If any info or pictures needed please e-mail me at.
rbizarro@uniserve.com
I am in Canada.
Thanks..

Sounds interesting. Might be an idea to post a picture or two, so we can see the design. In order to do this you need to become a forum sponsor (not unreasonable, considering you're advertising here ;)). To do this, simply click on the 'Sponsor' button at the top of the page & follow the prompts.....

Welcome aboard,

Mike:)

Still for sale

:) Hello all,
I still have a few for-sale. I can send pictures if wanted. I have also been working on a bar mounted shelf for GPS or what ever you need to mount.

Thanks for letting me post the add.
Ride Safe.
Rick.

I'd like to see the pics too.....so as soon as you sponsor up maybe you could post some???

Cheers

Centre Stand Skid Plate

Only problem is the fixing Screws/Nuts are very soft and Strip soooo easy!

I'll ask the Vendor if it's Ok, out of my 50$, to Bung The BHT a few Bucks so he can be a Forum Sponsor:D

Attachments

• skid plate small.jpg
    skid plate small.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 835
Skid-plate & front cover

Thanks Rob, for posting the pictures and for donating a part of the money to be a member.
As far as the screws they are high quality and have had no problem with others. Maybe a friday screw? One of those that just don't cut the cheeze. I offered to replace the screws for Rob at no cost to him. I know that he will find the plates very usefull and will help rock damage to his machine.

Well thanks for all that have tryed my product out. I'm working on other ideas and when I become a member will post other ideas when finished.

Ride Safe.
Rick.

Thanks for the offer Rick, but it is easier to get screws local ;) I'll bung the BTH a few Bucks :mad: and send you the balance :) thanks for a good product at an unrepeatable price. :cool: Hope you make a killing selling the rights. To the disbelievers, you missed a bargain :D

Plates...

:) Thanks for the kind words from the both of you. Looks like I will be a member. Great to see that people like my idea. It's really to bad the mail service takes so long!!~
I have 2 units built if anyone is interested. Just send me an e-mail and I will get it out. Price is $50.00usd for the set plus shipping costs.
Comes with S/P and F/C, mounting instructions and hardware.

Thanks.
Ride Safe.
Rick

For those in doubt

:) Paragon pm'd and this was my reply. (Looks like there may be a Price Hike from the last thread :confused: )

Hi Para he wants 50 USD in cash in a registered recorded delivery as he is just a GSer doing this as a hobby. I found the guy ok, he posted mine on the understanding that if I liked it ( and I did) I post him the $$$$. Heres a copy of his Email.:)

Subject: Skid Plate for Mainstand and Front cover Shield

Hello,
I need to know if you want the Aluminum sprayed in clear coat OR
Black with durable bed liner? Your choice. I will be building this week some time and will have it out at the latest next Monday.
As for a discount on volume buying.. That is about as cheap as it comes. I'm NOT making any money at this venture. I can see the price going up in the near future due to material cost going up. As for how many I can make.. I am just a hobbiest with a good idea and the love of the sport. I have had a guy in the USA wanting the rights to my product and him only. No deal yet!!~ Don't know if I want to go that route. I would like to have the interaction with my customers. Well enough blabbing.. Let me know your choice.
As for payment, could you please stick $50.00usd cash in an envelope. I hate dealing with banks. They charge me $5.00 just to cash a money order. I would rather loose it than give them any more money..
I will let you know when I send my product out.
PS.. Before we get carried away with bulk buys. Look at it first. I havn't had nothing but great reviews.
Thanks for the order.

Hope this helps

S/P & F/C

:) Hello All,
Now that I am a member is there any futher interest in purchacing these units? If so please e-mail me. I can have one out to you.

Ride Safe.
Rick

Check out my product.

I have now joined forces with www.adventurersworkshop.com
They will be taking care of orders. Please check them out. I am working on a few more items. A rear mud guard for the GS & Adv. It will be on the site soon. A low cost item that is functional and looks good. I would like to thank those who bought my products.

Ride Safe.
Thanks again.
Rick.

PS. Any question please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

foto of the KD works Bash-plate

With excellent timing Rick´s bash plate arrived on Friday. Heres a foto after the trip on Saturday to Mont caro.

http://spanishbob.smugmug.com/gallery/113980

We did several quite big water crossings - the fast guy on the Suzuki DRZ got the piccies! and around 60km of track. Bottomed out a few times, needed the plate quite a few and even managed to finish rubber side up once. Funny nobody mentioned that nearly bald tourances are shitty in the mud!!!

http://spanishbob.smugmug.com/gallery/113984

the panorama is of a place where you stand just at the border of Catalunya, Aragón and Valencia.

Too beautiful a route to have wasted time taking fotos. I´m doing it again in two weeks and will take fotos then! For those who know the province of tortosa, you go inland to roquetas, up to the Rufuge and then trail all the way to calaceite. For further info see the foto of the tourist office in Calaceite!:D

Back
Top Bottom