Went to Shipley yesterday

flat twin

I took the misses to MotoStrada at Shipley yesterday to pick up her new Guzzi Breva. Left Beverley at about 1 o'clock and by the time we had got to Shiptonthorpe we needed all our wet gear on. Going down the A64 towards Leeds the side wind had me thinking I had a flat tire the bike was getting that bent out of shape.
We got home for around 5.30 and it was bad all the way home, her brand new bike did not look brand new anymore.
can you believe that she handed over a load of money for a brand new bike that they took to the garage to have petrol put in it and the fuel warning light came on after 40 miles the tight twats
She did well though, a brand new unfamiliar bike with weather like that is no easy feat, but she did not whinge once even though she does not have heated grips or vest. I do have these and I have had to bear the brunt of her piss taking for three years, now she says she wants grips fitting to the Guzzi and if its cold enough for the vest she will be going in car.
But to be fare to her she has just left to go and clock up some miles to help get the running in sorted and we are having flurry's of snow every now and again.
do any of you have wives that ride or indeed are you female its hard to tell with handles.

Flat Twin:clap

apart from the spilling irrors... can't maqke haed nor tail of your post :confused::-

I took the misses to MotoStrada at Shipley yesterday to pick up her new Guzzi Breva. Left Beverley at about 1 o'clock and by the time we had got to Shiptonthorpe we needed all our wet gear on. Going down the A64 towards Leeds the side wind had me thinking I had a flat tire the bike was getting that bent out of shape.
We got home for around 5.30 and it was bad all the way home, her brand new bike did not look brand new anymore.
can you believe that she handed over a load of money for a brand new bike that they took to the garage to have petrol put in it and the fuel warning light came on after 40 miles the tight twats
She did well though, a brand new unfamiliar bike with weather like that is no easy feat, but she did not whinge once even though she does not have heated grips or vest. I do have these and I have had to bear the brunt of her piss taking for three years, now she says she wants grips fitting to the Guzzi and if its cold enough for the vest she will be going in car.
But to be fare to her she has just left to go and clock up some miles to help get the running in sorted and we are having flurry's of snow every now and again.
do any of you have wives that ride or indeed are you female its hard to tell with handles.

Flat Twin:clap
Your very lucky she rides her own bike, mine won't even go on the back of mine, and thats not my fault, I'm a pretty careful rider on the whole :mmmm

There again, if the girl don't go, the boy can play :thumb2

Roll on better weather, it can't be far away now :cool:

Not having the best weather around here at the moment, it can't make up its mind what it wants to do.

I'm still learning at the moment as I've got the bug again, after riding on the back of POG's :eek:onyack

Can't wait to have enough confidence to go do my test though.:aidan

Back
Top Bottom