To Infinity and Beyond - Roadcrafter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Reaction score
Just taken delivery of the Aerostich Roadcrafter 1 piece. It's heavy and as stiff as old boots - someone tell me it will loosen up?

Not sure that that I can take the Buzz Lightyear jokes much longer though?

:blastcourse u can take it,,,,,,to infinity and beyond:D

It'll loosen up after it's first wash. What colour is it. My Roadcrafter is Black/Black and my Darien Jacket is Hi-Viz. Still can't decide which I like best.

Regards,
Kieran.

Soft as a very soft thing is mine now. A month or so of daily commuting saw it very comfy; now after more than 2 years of daily use it's still in perfect condition. Hang in there - it's money very well spent.:thumb

Thanks David, I heard some good reviews about the suit and was disappointed with the bulk of it when I opened the box. The suit will get about 600 miles use a week, hopefully that will soften it up? Thanks:thumb2

Best suit for the long hall

Had my last two piece for ten years with at least 250k on it. Still sold it for good money. It will get softer after you wash it, but it will some of the waterproofing. Suggestion from the makers....after washing, run through the wash cycle twice with just plain water, cold is fine to wash out the soap, then retreat with waterproofing. It is the best quality most durable suit you can buy for the money. Tim Hi viz one piece :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom